Kabanata I

"Dara,have you already seen the royal proclamation posted on the bulletin board?"tanong saakin ni Silence.

"Is it really obvious?"balewala kong tanong sakanya.One fact of mine,I don't care to worthless things.

"Nakasaad doon na kung sino man ang kakaharapon ng emperatress ng China ay bibigyan ng mabuhay na gantimpala

"What proclamation?"curious na tanong habang nakakunot ang noong tanong ni Exile.

"Nakasaad doon na kung sino man ang kakaharapon ng emperatress ng China ay bibigyan ng mabigat na gantimpala ng Headmaster.And all of the students here in the Academy are required to  join,whoever decline prepare for your consequences"mahabang maliwanag niya.

"Kung ganoon nasaan siya?"Interesado kong tanong,all my bored blood  became active.

Silence just shrugged his shoulders,Cassie just groaned.

"The hell!Why did they declared that so-called-proclamation kung hindi nila sinabi kong nasaan siya"reklamo ni Phoenix.

"Wag mong sabihin yan saakin,dun ka sa Headmaster ka magreklamo"sabat ni Cassie.

Napailing na lang ako sa kakulitan nalang dalawa.

"That's why it is very exciting!"natutuwang sabi ni Silence with matching palakpak pa ng kamay.

'Interesting'I said to myself.

"Dara"a voice came out of no where and called my name,kaya napatingin ako.

There I saw a person catching his breath,habang nakahawak ang kaman kamay niya sa dibdib niya.

"The Royal Darkness has returned"he said coldly.

I just smirked of what he said.

"Exhilarating"

"I think we should already hit the hey it's already late and tommorow is the day"paalala niya.

Kaya we followed him.

'Royal Darkness,see you soon' I whispered.

***

'Mon amour,Je't aime always remember that you are the only one giving felicity in my heart's

***

"Okay class I know that some of you already knew about the royal return of Royal Darkness,so..."he was fitted of when his unbehaved students started to make noise like a public market.

Kaya I put on my headphones in my ears and started listening to ease the noise coming from my dear classmates.

"Quite!"ang lahat ay nagulantang ng biglang sumigaw ang lecturer nila.

Kahit nakasuot  ako ng headphone ay marinig ko parin ang nakaririnding tinig ng lecturer namin.

"Be ready for the arrival of the Royal Darkness,my dear students"she said and smiled sweetly.

***

"Im bored"walang buhay na sabi niya same as the expression.

"Gusto kong maglaro"during pa niya kaya napaangat ako ng tingin sakanya.

"Why?"kabado kong tanong,hindi ko alam kong ano ang maari niyang gawin pero isa lang ang alam ko,

I want also to have fun,kaya pagbigyan na.

***

"So,two interesting game"I said smiling while looking at the information I got.

***

Habang naglalakad ako ay bigla akong hinila ng isang babaeng matangkad at may makapal na makeup na nagbunga upang siya ay magmukhang espasol.
She have her alipores beside her na halos luwa na ang kaluluwa na may balak atang ibenta.

Ms. Espasol raised her eyebrow at me.

"Are you just gonna stare or you'll give way to me?"maangas niyang tanong saakin,kaya napatabi ako at magpayuko.

"Bitch"she whispered at me before leaving with her two alipores.

Pero hindi pa sya sila nakuntento ibinuhos pa nila saakin ang chocolate shake.

"Perfect!Basta kana--------- magmukhang basura!"sabi niya at naglakad na palayo saakin.

"Ugly looking trash"

A tear escape from my eyes but I wiped it quickly.

'I know I'm weak but,bakit kailangang pang ipamukha saakin'

***

"You think it will work?"tanong niya sa isa niyang kasama.

"Of course"the man replied confidently.

"Why do you have to do this?"maya maya ay tanong ng isa sa mga kasama han sakanya.

The attention averted at him they were all waiting for his answer,they were all curious that's why they went in silence.

"This is the payment of her debt"

That words made them look at each other.

***

She can't still sleep because of searching for someone,

but she just can't locate that person.

She frustratedly sigh,at napasabunot sakanyang buhok.

"You okay?"nag angat Siya ng tingin at tinignan ang kaibigan niyang nag tanong.Their eyes meet.

Nag aalalang tumingin ito sakanya,its been 10 whole hours since nakaharap Siya sa computer.

Ni hindi pa nga Siya kumakain,because of her will to search that person.

'Where are you?'she asked whispering at the wind and closed her eyes.

***

Another day for her...

"Okay class,Im sorry I forgot to tell you the royal proclamation"yan ang unang Saad ng kailangan proof pag dating na pag dating nito.

Their professor was very strict,but a pastor.He always wear white polo and black slacks,he has an eyeglasses that suit his handsome face.

They were all quiet,pinagmamasdan ang bawat galaw ng kanilang guro.But little do they know,many of the girls in his class admired him for being blessed with a handsome face.

"I know all of you have seen the proclamation in the bulletin board"he paused for a while and looked at everyone,the girls sighed heavily.

"Our beloved Headmaster ,wanted to search for the empress of China.So he declared this proclamation,he knows that this empress is already here inside this academy"he continued,his students started whispering getting more interested.

***

"Masyadong mayabang"Dara stated after a fight between them and some bullies.

"You're all have to pay for this!"Galit na Galit na bulyaw ng leader kina Dara.

"Sure,"Cassie pick a coin in her pocket after Dara agreed,she gave it to the leader and curiosity is written all over the leader's face.

"What's this?"kunot noong tanong nito.

"A coin,isnt obvious?"may mapang asar sa tono ng kanyang pagsasalita.

"Bayad ko yan sayo,sabi mo pagbabayarin mo kami kaya yan,nagbayad ako.Ikaw nalang ang magsabi sakanila,A dios!"she said and left them.