Happy Howlin- Valentine's

Happy Howlin- Valentines!

In today's topic. We'll be discussing all things love related yet at the same time. We'll look in to how love is portrayed in majority of Werewolf books!

Whenever looking for a werewolf book, it has to have both adventure and suspense but a great book is one which can pull off a even greater chemistry between the main characters.

Often times, in Werewolf books, there is this 'tradition' where the Alpha is considerably rude and does very little to 'woo' his other half. Now I'm not saying the Alpha has to go around serenading his mate ( unless they really want to) -- but the point that is trying to be made here is. Add a little sprinkle of romance in to your books.

We're not encouraging over the top romance because then it becomes too cliche ( unless you like that- who are we to judge. You do you) but usually-- most of the time over the top cliche books are a little off putting.

There are books that have little to no sprinkle of romance, and there are ones that have too much of it. You want to create work that allows the readers to feel every sort of emotions, from happiness, to anger, hate to love.

So all in all-- there should be a perfect balance to every element in your book. So let's see a little romance in Werewolf books and on this note.

Happy Valentines Everyone.