Chapter 26 - The Date

Here are a few chapters for respite. I promise there will  be only sweet, mushy gushy and cringey things in these chapters. Obviously they will be fillers and I had a writer's block just thinking about what the fuck I was going to write in these chapter.

After that, shit will hit the fan.

I'd say ten chapters max until the end of the story...unless I get another plot twist in my mind. I had finally planned the entire story 4-5 days back so yeah, I hoping to finish this by this week.

I was thinking of giving all the sweet chapters today so I could start the fun tomorrow.

Hope my brain cooperates with me.

Love,

M

**************************************************

"So where are we going?" 

I was now ready for the date and was badgering him with the same-old questions about where he was taking me.  I didn't see many places here in the Vampire Kingdom that were fancy, or anything, just fields here and there where he could have made some arrangements or perhaps he had planned something else excitedly.

I remembered the last time I had planned to go for a date - and I didn't want to remember that time right now. It was one of those days that I cherished when it came to the moments I spent with Adrian, and I didn't want to remember another man when Aiden was planning something special for me.

Oh, how different life has been since then.

So now, I was wondering where Aiden was going to take me, and I had that flutter of excitement in my belly - I was feeling this way after a long, long time. I was slightly jittery too, because he was acting like a gentleman courting me, and it made me feel special.

No one had ever made me feel this way.

"Come on, Aiden, I will know eventually, then why not tell me now?" I whined slightly, my goal to annoy the answer out of him. But he just smiled at me calmly and it just annoyed me to no end that my endless badgering was not irritating him.

"I'm not telling you because you'll know eventually. Just wait for a few moments, will you?" He said, wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my forehead.

I grinned giddily and my heart fluttered for a moment.

He made some calls, far away from me, and alas, my hearing wasn't strong enough for me to hear what he was saying. A few moments later, he came back and held his arm out to me, "Come with me, my lady, let me show you a good time."

I giggled at him like an excited child and took his arm. Almost immediately, we were down the room and out of the castle. He stopped and turned to me, tucking a strand behind my ear. My heart fluttered again, and I closed my eyes as he leant down to kiss me softly.

"I hope you like this date."

I opened my eyes and beside us was standing a...car.

My eyes widened and realization dawned on me. I looked at him with those wide eyes and a slow grin formed on my face.

"Is it really what I think?" I asked, my feet already jumping like an excited kid, "Please, tell me it's what I think?!" He nodded at me with a grin on his face.