21

"You think what?" Jungkook asks, taking a step back from the warm embrace. Shocked by the sudden statement. "What? Why? How?"

"I just know, I can prove it just uh— mark me. You'll see the mark will flourish to be one of a true mate." The omega says, revealing his neck.

"No, I'm not marking you. Tae what's going on? You seems tense." He says but his words only seem to rile the omega up more.

"Kook, I just— why don't you want to mark me?"

"I don't even know if I have feelings for you. Sure hanging out with you has been fun and the occasional stomach flutter has been occurring but besides that I don't even know if I like you. You've been back in my life for maybe a month and suddenly you ask me to mark you?" He rambles, watching the omega tear up again.

"Let me at least take you on a date first, then we'll see where this is going but let's be careful and take things slow. I lost you once and I don't want to loose you twice." He sighs. "Just give me some time to adjust to you, things are different than they used to be and around you I seem to be different."

"O-okay." The omega seems to be able to live with this outcome. "B-but promise not to leave me. I know I don't deserve to ask you that, I left you like it was nothing but even if we can't make it work, please stay my friend."

Jungkook smiles. "I'll try, but you need to stop being afraid and don't talk mates and marks again okay? It's for later, I'll take you on a date next week and we'll see how things go."

The elder nods before wrapping his arms around the alpha again, pulling him close.

And Jungkook hugs back, pressing the omega close wishing he could smell his scent. Maybe Taehyung was right, maybe they were mates. Being with each other felt right, but they've had too many fight and differences to be mates, right?

But then again, alpha Taehyung became an omega and if that's possible anything should be.

"Well that sucks."

The two jump apart, startled by the sudden voice. Only to see Yoongi with his hands stuffed deep in his pockets.

"Guess I knew I was too young anyway." The boy mutters.

"Were you eve's dropping on our conversation?" Taehyung asks with wide eyes. "And too young for what?"

The kid blushes. "Nothing! And I was looking for you guys. The others are boring and napping."

"We can come and play." Jungkook says, a smile on his lips but in reality he can't wait to take a long nap after his and Taehyung's activities today.

"Taehyung can I maybe talk to you?" The boy asks shyly.

"Yeah of course." The omega says turning to the alpha. "I'll see you at the tent Kook. Wait for me before you sleep."

Jungkook's eye twitches at the demand but smiles nonetheless. Cursing at his wolf for acting up now and not when he's made to be Taehyung's bitch.

I'm so stuck on what to do with this story :/