-22-

_____________________________
I sighed as I peeped through the door. Ugh why are you avoiding him y/n! You did nothing wrong. I cleared my throat as I headed down the staircase slowly. My eyes searched the area but there was no sight of him...where is he??

Just then, I heard some movement in the living room....I slowly made my way across to see Taehyung sitting on the sofa.

"Taehyung?" I called out to him as his gaze turned towards where I stood at the entrance...

"H-hey..." he said as he got up from the chair and stuffed his hands into his pocket...

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked as I looked down.....

"He told me you all...am...had a little fight..." Taehyung struggled to say as his gaze soften towards me.

"Oh...yeah..." my voice cracked as I looked away and gulped. It was honestly really weird to talk about this with Taehyung...literally the man who was begging me to take him back just the other day.....

I hated to admit it right now but Jungkook is not entirely wrong in this situation. I agree he tore me down....he shouldn't have said those stuff....but for the most of it he was drunk.....and I can't expect him to be honest with me if I'm....not...honest with him.

"Y/n? You okay?" Taehyung voice suddenly echoed as he walked over to me...

I sniffled as I looked up and responded with a smile, "oh..yeah I'm fine..."

"He told me take you to work today...he said you might not want to see him..." Taehyung added...

"I guess...." I responded softly as I bit onto my bottom lip.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung asked softly as he looked at me.

"Yeah..."

We made it out the house and towards Taehyung's car. I hopped into the back seat as I'm not feeling comfortable right now to be sitting in the front seat of my ex's car.

I sighed as he pulled out the driveway as he turned on the radio.

The beat and bass of the sound echoed through my ears as my eyes closed. This was the song Taehyung played for our first date. He had rented out a restaurant for us....just the two of us....he surprised me that night....

"Oh my goodness you remember this song?" I suddenly exclaimed as my hands rested on his shoulder.

"Of course I do..." he responded as he turned to face me. Our faces now inches away...I felt my breath hitched as I realized what I just did.

"I-I'm s-sorry....I didn't mean to...I got carried away...." I said as I gulped and slowly took my hands off him as he returned his gaze to he road and cleared his throat. I rested my body against the seat as I took a deep breath and held onto my chest....what are you doing y/n?....

The song continued to play as it filled the silence that covered the car. I closed my eyes as I remembered all the memories that happened that night. I began subconsciously smiling to myself.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled into the driveway, as we walked into the office. Taehyung opened the elevator as we got in and awaited for the ding to alert us when we reached.