Chpt 16

Trell pov
Next morning
4334 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up staring at manis stomach. My head is right above her pussy and my hands wrapped around her waist cupping her butt. A smile comes across my face when flashes of last night.

I pull away from her and smile when a frown comes on her face. Even in her sleep this girl is beautiful as fuck. Instead of getting up completely I move up Laying down next to her, she stirs a little whining but finds her way back onto my chest. I pull her leg over my waist rubbing her butt with both hands.

After a minute I grab my phone of the night stand and scroll through my feed checking messages and so forth. It's 8:50 fuck we late good thing we took our showers last night. I order us some breakfast and he one of her Carmel frappes. I set my phone back down closing my eyes pulling the cover over her some more. I'll wake her up in a couple minutes.

" wake that ass up" I send a hard slap to her ass. She jumps clinging to me tighter. Looking down I see her eyes getting watery

Need to stop spoiling her ass.

I rub the spot that I slapped on her butt. " I'm sorry princess" I tell her kissing all over her face.

" that hurted" she tries to get up only for me to pull her back down. We look into each other's eyes saying everything we need to say with out using words. " go get dressed ok" I coddle her body flipping us over. Doing the exact opposite of what I want her to do.
" my whole body is sore"
" I know but it's Friday and when we get home I'll give you a massage." I persuade her. Nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck breathing her in she smells like she's butter and baby lotion he usual smell with a combination of her bath and body works peppermint scent. I kiss her neck softly before getting up just in time the door bell rings.

At school

Walking to my first period class I bump into Asia. Shorty I fucked around on mani with.

" so you just gonna ignore me?" I look around the hallway like I don't know she's talking to me. I brush past her but stop in my tracks when she says some dubm shit.
" fuck you just say?" I walk towards her slowly

" I said it's fine I'll get my brother to handle yo punk ass" I laugh this bitch gotta be crazy do she know who the fuck I am.

" yeah go get yo brother so I can put his ass casket then yo aunties uncles and you." She looks at me shocked yeah bitch don't send out no threats.

" don't send no threats my way unless you got the money for them funerals." I look her up and down before walking away.

" yo wassup QD" I hear people when I pass them in the hallway I just nod dapping some of them up and ignoring the thirsty ass bitches.

Walking into my 1st period I go to my seat putting my head down.
" fuck happen to yo ass?" Zaza asks the smell of weed hits my nostrils. Damn I need a blunt.
" nigga look tired asf" jaja adds
That's what good pussy do to you. I smile saying nun. My phone dings I ignore it then a minute later it. Dings again.

Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 trell
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 PAPA?!
Yes mamas what's wrong?
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 I wanna go home🥺
You just got here mani🤦🏾‍♂️
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 but I'm sleepy 😴
My dick still got you wore out huh?
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 boy please 🙃
Get off your phone and do that work that's a honors class.
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 🥺
You can go to sleep next period
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 bet
Wife💍👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 I love you