12-"Bowling"

Watching the video (F/n) had sent me from my request, I frown. He was absolutely obliterating Midoriya in the sports festival. He shouldn't be so hesitant about his fire anymore. I put away my phone hastily, worried that Todo was beginning to get upset that I was using my phone on our hangout. 

Something catches my eye. From my peripherals, I catch a glimpse of a figure, but when I go to look, they're gone. That's super creepy, but paying too much attention to it would be rude to dear Todoroki here. Slowly looking at him again, I feel some sort of unhappiness when I notice he didn't seem to care I wasn't striking any conversation at all. He was merely staring off into the oblivion. "Alright, then, mint boy!" I stand and stretch my back. It's seriously like I have arthritis as a teenager. He stands as well, looking at me with a perplexed expression. "Mint.. boy..?" He tilts his head a bit in confusion. "Yeah, mint. It's cold but it burns a bit." I look at him with a small smile. "It does?" He questions, following me as I begun to walk. "Yes..? Does that only happen to me?" I narrow my eyes. I hope not, or else my stupid pun will go unappreciated. 

I shake my head, slipping my hands into my pockets as we walk. "Well, back to my original point." I begin to speak again when I realize Todoroki wasn't going to respond to my question. "I was going to say we should do something. So far our entire time here has been small talk and tension." I shrugged, looking at the bright blue sky. It's always pretty clear, and that's nice. Though, a change in weather also wouldn't be too awful. Todoroki hums, nodding. "What did you have in mind?" He asked, looking at me with his usual expression. "Hmmm..." I rub my chin in thought. There's a multitude of activities we could do, but would they be any fun for a first hangout? We want something amusing but subtle, and I'm completely at a loss for ideas. 

Whipping out my phone, I evidently decide to rely on the internet to help me out. Todoroki doesn't appear to be against my idea as he wasn't saying any objections. I scroll through nearby events and establishments, before a certain suggestion caught my eye. Bowling! Something boring enough to suit Todoroki, but entertaining enough that the tension lowers. "How about this?" I point to it on my phone. "Bowling. How does that sound?" (+1) I turn to face him. He nods. "Sounds good, let's do it." He shoots me an approving look.

And, with that decided, we take a path out of the park and head to the bowling alley. The walk was pretty peaceful. Instead of boring small talk, we did entertaining small talk. Mainly about our studies and training, but we also sprinkled in some conversation on the other students in our class and my quirk. (+1) Of course, my quirk was definitely not the strongest in my class - far from it, actually - but it was well appreciated. Mainly because of its amusing power, rather than its physical power. I can make anyone do anything. Sure, it's a bit difficult to use effectively in battle, but whenever I use it in school, my peers are astonished. And I haven't gotten in any trouble because I don't cause any with my quirk, and also those weirdos are trying to make sure I don't leave. However, I'm sure if I did anything outlandish they wouldn't be bothered punishing me. 

Stepping into the building, we were instantly hit with the crisp air-conditioned breeze. It was quite the warm welcome. Well... the cold welcome, actually. We walked to the front desk. We got our spot and swapped our shoes for the provided ones. Heading to our alley, I see three balls roll out and I smile. "This'll be fun!" I say, picking up one of the heavy balls. I never understood how some people could hold these things like they were as light as a feather. They're heavy as all hell, but I digress. "Won't it? You're up first." Todoroki sits on the sofa and watches as I approach the alley. I've never been the best at bowling. I'm pretty mediocre at it. But my ball at least doesn't go off lane as soon as I roll it.

Retracting my arm, I prepare to roll the ball. I'm not very decisive with activities like this. Usually, I just toss it and hope for the best. Yet, I want to be at least a small bit above average while around Todo. Therefore, I take more time to aim. Rolling the ball, I narrow my eyes. The ball thank god doesn't go to the side because that would be super awkward considering my hype up. It takes down about 6 pins. That's pretty good. "Good job." Todoroki stands and walks up to my side. I flash him a smile. "Thank you, pretty face." I say as I head to the sofa myself. Todoroki nods and picks up another ball, gripping the ball with decent strength. I rested my arms on my knees and take a quick glance around the room. There was a multitude of other people here. Groups, couples, solos, all of which seemed to be having a fun time. A certain solo caught my eye, though. They were wearing a thick and baggy hoodie so I couldn't make out who they were, but that was exactly the reason they caught my attention.

However, as Todoroki prepared his roll, I looked at him once more. He tossed the ball. It took down about 8 pins. I chuckled and stood once again. "You're better than me." I say as I head to his side. He nods, bringing his arm back to his side. "By two pins." He said, fidgeting with the cuffs of his sleeves. "Two pins is still an amount." I shrug. He nods again. "True, but you're still good yourself." He looks at me with a small smile. "Aww, thanks, hot-stuff." (+1) I go and pick up a ball, watching as Todoroki moves away from the lane for me. Tossing the ball again, I knock down like 4 pins. I put my hands on my hips and huff, frowning from the decrease. 

Turning back to Todoroki, he relaxes into the sofa, looking at me with his dull gaze. Though, currently it wasn't as lifeless as when he's in class. "That's fine. People encounter mess-ups." He says, leaning further into the cushions. I sigh and nod. I feel quite reassured by his words. (+1) Plopping down beside him, we begin to talk about techniques. I don't know much, but I know a few. It helps in being average. I need to have stuff like that to keep me deathly average. I need to be relatable, of course. Though, we didn't talk for long, and we continued taking turns until our time was up.

Ochaco Uraraka (Love Points=6)

Loves (L/n) (Y/n)

Kirishima Ejirou (Love Points=9)
Midoriya Izuku (Love Points=8)
Bakugou Katsuki (Love Points=12)
Toru Hagakure (Love Points=8)
Todoroki Shoto (Love Points=13)