Plan

Bakugou's POV

I was barely paying attention in class. I'll just stay up all night studying anyways since I have nothing else to do.

At lunch I'll be forced to sit and eat. I could throw it up later but another rule is I'm not allowed to lock the bathroom door.

After class we all met Aizawa again. I thought he was going to tell us to just keep our eyes on Toga but this time was different.

We all stayed after class and he waited until everyone was long gone before he spoke.

"I'm sure you all think I'm going to tell you to keep watching Toga. But sadly that isn't the case anymore. I'm sure you're all aware of how her quirk works. She ingests the blood of the person she turns into. So we know she's keeping Mina somewhere. She'll need more blood soon. So she'll leave to go get it. Or someone from the league will come here. To us. To her." He stopped to let us process what he was saying.

"Which means soon we will find Mina Ashido. Really soon. So here is the plan."

Uraraka's POV

I walk back to my dorm chatting with Mina. We talk about the schoolwork. Since we have the same dorm we walk to it and start the homework together.

We finished the homework quickly so we decided to go downstairs and hang with the others if they were finished with theirs.

As we got into the elevator we saw Tsu.

"Hey Tsu!" I waved. She looked at me and then at Mina.

"Can I talk to you Uraraka...alone." I looked a little confused and turned to Mina. The elevator door opened and she stepped out.

"You guys have your chat! See you later!" She left to go chat with Momo.

"What's up Tsu!?" I smiled. The words she said next were shocking. She told me that Mina, one of my closest friends, and my roommate was actually Toga. The psychopathic villain who loves me and Deku too much.

I had so many questions. How could I not know? How long has she been Toga?

"Why are you telling me?" Was the question I asked out loud.

"Because for Mr. Aizawa's plan to work you need to know. Since you're her roommate."

I still had so many questions but I knew we probably didn't have time to get them all answered. I pushed all the questions to the back of my mind. They can be answered later.

"What's the plan?"

Word Count: 430

Okay okay okay omg omg omg. I- IT SAYS #1 IN TODOBAKU IM SO FRICKIN HAPPY I CANT STOP SMILING AND IM FREAKING OUT I MIGHT CRY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. AND 20K AS WELL GUYS OMG THANK YOU!

Next chapter will be the longest chapter yet! Thank you guys so much! I love all of you thank you thank you omg.