Chapter 9

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

"Hey Livy." His husky voice came through the speaker. "Hi Brennan." I said breathlessly through the phone. "I just called to tell you I had a great time with you and I can't wait to do it again. Oh and to say good night." "B, I had a good time too. What if -uh how about Ffriday we go get some ddinner?" I questioned him nervously. I've never asked someone out on a date before.

"Livy, I was about to ask you that. You ruined it." I looked at him through the window and saw that he had a pout on his face. "I'm sorry. Let's forget I said anything then and you ask." "Good. That's what I like to hear. So Livy." "Yeah?" "Would you please do me the honour of going for dinner with me on Friday night. As in a date?" "I would love to Brennan."

We talked for at least another 2 hours and finally said goodnight. We didn't stand at the window though and talked to each other that way. He said he was getting tired of standing but he still wanted to see my 'beautiful face'. So we decided to FaceTime. That night, I went to sleep once more thinking of a certain boy.

I woke up the next morning feeling very excited. I got dressed super quickly and headed downstairs to grab a quick breakfast because I'm running kind of late.

(What she wore to school)My parents were already gone to work so it was just me home

My parents were already gone to work so it was just me home. I heard the doorbell ring just as I was finished my food.

I got my bad and ran to the door to see Brennan leaning up against the doorframe in his infamous leather jacket. I could see a necklace peeking out from under his shirt and it made butterflies erupt in my stomach just thinking it might be my ring. "Good morning Livy. Ready to go?" "Hey B. Yeah I'm ready. Let me just lock the door and we'll go."

The ride to school was filled of us talking absolute nonsense while holding hands. I can't wait for Friday night. "Ok. So since we don't have any classes before lunch, I'll meet you at your locker before going into the cafeteria?" Brennan questioned me as we pulled in to the school parking lot.

"Yeah that works for me and we have maths last period so we can just walk out together." "Ok perfect. Now let me be a gentleman and open your car door and I'll walk you to your locker." "Ok fine. Since you practically begged I'll allow it." I said back to him while giggling. He got out of the car and came around to open my door.

When I say everyone was starting at us, I mean everyone was staring. It made me so uncomfortable but I kept walking with my head held high and my hand gripping Brennan's hand.

Thankfully last night before I talked with Brennan, I rang the girls and we had a four way call and I told them all about my date with Brennan. So now I don't have to tell Emma everything in homeroom and then get her to tell Brielle and Stephanie before lunch so it's not awkward when Brennan sits with us.

"So Brennan asked me if it was ok if Zeke sat with us at lunch today so I said yes I hope that's ok with ye." I said to Brielle in English, the class before lunch. "I know Emma won't mind. But yeah that's fine with me and you know Steph she won't care." "Ok good. I didn't want things to awkward. But we are going to need to do some meddling between them two." "Oh 100%. We need them together ASAP. The 4 of us will need to come up with a plan." "Four of us?" I questioned her. "Yeah. You, me, Steph and Brennan." "Ok yeah. I'm sure we'll come up with something one way or another." "Girls. If you have something important to say please share with the class." We were interrupted by our teacher, Mr.Ryan.

"Sorry sir. It won't happen again." I defended us. I turned to Brielle and whispered to her "we'll talk about this another time and sort something out." Luckily, the bell rang a few minutes later and we were let go to lunch.

I saw Brennan standing beside my locker when me and Brielle got there. We were about to go into the cafeteria when Alex came up to us. "Hey Olivia. I want a word with you." "You guys go on in. I'll be in in a few minutes." "Livy. Are you sure?" Brennan questioned me. "Yeah go on in." The two of them walked into the cafeteria looking worriedly back at me.

"What do you want Alex?" "Stay away from Brennan. I don't care if ye were best friends but I want him. And you know I always get what I want." "Well sorry not sorry but this is one of the times you don't get what you want." I was about to walk away from her when she grabbed my arm, but grabbed me too hard which made he slam into the lockers. I banged my head and fell to the ground. I could hear shouting around me but couldn't make out who it was. Before I passed out, I saw Brennan hovering over me.

How cute are Brennan and Olivia???

Who else is excited for their date???

But then you have that bitch Alex!!!

What the hell is her problem???

Why does she hate Olivia so much???

Let me know!!!;)

Word count: 948 words