1/ Reaping

🔪💀✨Warning✨💀🔪: Swearing

Kaylee's pov:
I wake up to a eerie feeling. Then I realised what today was, reaping day. Two children from each district between 12-18 get reaped to go into the annual hunger games.

This day brings the worst out of me since the 65th annual hunger games.
You may be wondering why well my sister got reaped at 14 and died at the hands of the capital darling Finnick Odair. Did I forget to mention it's the first year I can be reaped as I just turned 12 in March.

(Time skip brought to you bye president snows weave💅✨)

I'm weaving through the crowd of scared children trying to get to the 12 year olds section when someone pushes me to the ground. "Rude!"
I manage to finally get to the 12 year olds section. I get in the 2nd line as their is 2 this year and I'm kinda late.

"Welcome, welcome to the 67th annual hunger games!" That awful screeching voice can be heard from the stage I turn my full attention on so I'm fully paying attention so I can see who is our escort is please say it's someone else please please... fuck it's still snotty scarlet. They play the same video they always do whenever I was stood at the back with mother and father when my sister was alive, when it finished she talks about how great the video is.

"As always boys first!" Scarlet says with to much enthusiasm then needed
Scarlet proceeds to go over to the bowl with boy names in it. She reaches in and pick one out and hurries back to the microphone.

"Harry Jetzen" everyone starts to look around so they can see who it is. "Harry jetzen show yourself please"
After she says that a boy comes from the 17 year old male section walks to the stage (this is him but with bigger MuScLeS)

 "Harry jetzen show yourself please"After she says that a boy comes from the 17 year old male section walks to the stage (this is him but with bigger MuScLeS)

"Now time for the girls" just like for the boys she goes over and picks one out then walks back to the microphone.

"Kaylee Hindley" I freeze in place did I hear correctly or am I just imagining I look around me and everyone is looking at me and backing away that's how I know this is real i start to make my way up to the stage as I hear my mothers cries for me. (This is kaylee but with grey eyes)

"shake hands" and that's what we did then we got pulled in a room to say our goodbyes the only people to visit me is my mother and father