XXII-Cast Away

"Where am I? Wow! A flower garden. So beautiful." He runs his hands on both sides touching the flowers while walking on the narrow pathway. "It's so nice here, so quiet and the breeze is awesome, so fresh." He exclaimed as he stopped in the middle and spread his arms wide and turned around and enjoyed the breeze when he heard a soft voice calling his name.

"Zhan Zhan! Zhan Zhan!"

"Huh!"

"Zhan Zhan, come here"

He walked trying to find where the voice came from. He continues walking on a narrow pathway.

"Mommy is that you? Mommy!" He saw a woman wearing a white lacy dress that is blown gently by the wind. He runs to her but seems he can't reach her as she's also moving away.

"Mommy, please wait for me. I want to go with you." His tears fall.

"Zhan Zhan, go back to your daddy. He needs you. He loves you. He is waiting for you."

"But mommy, I want you. I miss you!" Mommy!" He sobbed loudly.

"It's not the time yet baby. You're Dad will be sad if you come with me. So please go back to him." And she touched his face caressing it lovingly when they met halfway on that narrow pathway.

"Mommy!" All he could do but close his eyes anf feel the touch of the person he is longing for a long time since he was born.

"I love you so much, baby. You and your daddy, so listen to mommy, okay?"

He nodded and tried to hug her but his arms just went through his body.

"Mommy!" He cried.

"Go back now baby. There is also someone waiting for you." And she smiles.

"Who?" His brows furrowed but didn't receive a reply as the woman is slowly walking away.

"Mommy! Mommy wait!" But he can't run his feet seems stuck to where he stands.

"Go back he is waiting for you now!"

"Mommmmmyyy!" He shouted as loud as he could as the woman slowly faded.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"Zhan, wake up!" And he felt a gentle tap on his cheeks trying to wake him up.

He opened his eyes slowly until he got a blurry vision of the person in front of him. He closed his eyes gently and opened them again.

"Wang Yibo?" He said as soon as he recognized the person in front of him then his eyes roamed around the place. "Where are we?" And he tried to get up but he closed his eyes intensely as he felt pain in his head.

"Just lie down and rest. The wound on your head is not healed yet."

Wang Yibo then helped him to lie down.

"Where is this place?" He asked while his eyes is closed.

"We are inside the cave, on an island."

"Island?"

"Yes! But I don't know which island are we as no people are living here."

"How long we are here?"

"Three days and three days also you didn't wake up."

"That long?"

"Hmmm..."

"I saw my mom in my dreams."

"That's why you're calling her just now?"

Xiao Zhan nodded to confirm it.