author's note ( explanation )

i don't want any of you to get confused so basically,

1- in the previous chapter i put it as "her pov" not "so young's pov" basically, it wasn't so young since so young was with taehyung at that time

2- if you go back to chapter 8, there was a line saying
"and that's when another classmate of theirs came in". in the previous chapter, this 'her' person said "it broke my heart seeing you alone with her in the class 8 years then". yes, the classmate that came in at that time was 'her'

3- in the 9th chapter, taehyung said so young looked like she was telling the truth when he asked her about the notes. but he wasn't sure whether she was acting or telling the truth. and in chapter 16, even after they got married, so young still refused to confess about the notes.

4- in the last sentence from the last chapter, 'her' said 'if i knew you were going to be with someone else, i wouldn't gave you those notes in the first place' yes. so young wasn't the one who gave taehyung the notes. she was telling the truth. 'her' gave those notes all this time.

5- in chapter 6, jungkook thought the handwriting from the note was so yeon's but it was 'her's'. the both of them had similar handwritings.

6. and lastly, the description of this story says, "in which a quiet girl slips notes inside her crush's locker everyday" yes, so young was a quiet girl but 'her' was also a quiet girl.

author's note:
i guess it's the end for this story :(

love,
s <3