A day not so common

I am here in this cold bed and the worst of it is that he is downstairs. How can I be able to taste the coldness in his gestures? I feel the bitterness in the mouth of his insensitive words. It is easy to be a victim when you passively accept a harsh reality that appears before your eyes. I approved this, to rebel against my reality, it was more difficult than creating a normal life that existed only in my head. For many people, this would be a calm and peaceful life, but honestly in my opinion it is to die quietly little by little and slowly. So, I got up, took my basic black purse, put on my tennis shoes, went down the stairs, said goodbye to him, who didn't even mind turning his head. I went down the stairs that led to the gate. When I opened it I breathed that cold air in my face and started to take my first steps. I put the earphone in my ear and as that music gained rhythm, my steps increased until I started running, but I didn't see that as physical activity, for a moment I felt that I was running away from my own life.

     I had to change the course of things. I was needing my sky gray. I didn't know how to do this, but I knew that I was slowly dying. Suddenly, I heard the sound of police car sirens coming closer and closer until I found myself surrounded by them. Two policemen came towards me and one of them took my arm sharply and handcuffed me. I asked for explanations, but the same said that I was supposed to put my hand on my conscience because it was not my good-natured girl's face that was going to erase my crime. At that moment, I thought I had lost my great chance to make a decision. I had committed a wrong, instead of choosing to live in a true relationship, I preferred not to receive love, but I was giving it infinitely more...