Ch. 10- Winter break

After a few weeks, Alex and Kate fell into a routine. They would act professionally in class but when they felt the urge, sneak into Kate's classroom at lunch or break. The detentions had stopped, which meant they had to make other time to see each other, so they met up at weekends regularly. Of course, they had to be careful about where they went on their dates - couldn't risk being caught by a student or member of staff. All was going well it seemed, and the Christmas holiday approached.
Kate wasn't sure that she could manage a month without Alex. It sounded lame but she had become so used to seeing Alex everyday, she knew she would soon get lonely. Alex felt similarly, but at least she was jetting off to Spain for Christmas, and not stuck in freezing cold England. The pair knew the last week of term was important, it was the last time for a month they could relish each other's daily company. They were obviously going to see each other in the break, but with Alex away for the most part, that only left a week where both girls were free, an even then both had plans on some days.
"Hey, Miss Hughes, can you help me?" Alex asked in Monday morning class. She actually didn't need help, but just wanted to draw the sexy teacher's attention to the note she had written on her page.
Kate walked over to Alex, smiling widely and glanced at her paper she had starting writing notes on. Neatly written at the bottom, in unmissable red pen, were the words 'I want to give you an end of term present. It involves my tongue.'
Kate shivered with excitement. This girl really knew how to turn her on.
"See me after class and I'll sort it out" she managed to sigh, though she could feel her wetness seeping into her knickers. God, she really was going to miss this girl.
Soon, the bell signalled the end of class and Alex lagged behind the rest of the class. Once everyone else had left, she locked the door and turned towards Kate.
"Sit on your desk. Legs open. Rest your feet on the table in front." Ale had never been so commanding, but Kate was definitely turned on by this sudden change in attitude. Alex knew they didn't have much time in break, so she needed Kate to obey, and that she did. The suit dress Kate was wearing rode up, revealing the red thong she wore underneath, and as Alex got closer, she admired the growing wet spot.
"Wow you're wet. Now remember, keep your moans down" she warned Kate.
Alex slipped the thong off her girlfriend's perfectly tanned legs. She leaned her head in to the juncture of Kate's thighs, eliciting a moan from her teacher. It took every strand of Alex's composure to hold back and not eat and finger Kate at once. But that was not what she had planned. She wanted slow. Almost painful. This would only make Kate more ready for later, where they had arranged to meet for dinner at Kate's house.
Alex blew gently on Kate's outer lips and kissed the inside of Kate's thighs. She licked, bit and circled her fingers on those thighs for a few minutes before she felt hands pulling her head towards Kate's mound. Alex licked Kate's outer lips, admiring the shine of Kate's pussy in the light. There was a slight taste of Kate's juices, and she lightly licked some up. Her fingers gently massaged Kate's pussy, avoiding the sensitive area, and making Kate groan in both frustration and pleasure. Alex's thumb circled around her clit, but purposely avoided it.
"Baby please" Kate moaned to her lover. Alex slipped her fingers into Kate's dripping vagina, and eased them in and out, agonisingly slowly. She lightly dragged two fingers across Kate's g spot, but quickly moved them away from the sensitive area. Soon, the fingers were replaced with Alex's tongue, but she still kept the pace of tongue fucking extremely slow.
At this point, Kate was writhing in frustration, moaning and groaning. This was exactly how Alex wanted her. Now for the final part of her plan.
She gently licked Kate's clit and felt Kate's legs jerk above her. The teacher was close to coming. Alex built up a slow circular rhythm with her tongue and Kate began to buck against her lover. She could feel the nearness of her orgasm. She was so close. Just one more lick. Alex pulled away from Kate. She stood up and headed for the door. She turned, and with a wink over her shoulder, said, "See you later!"
It was safe to say their sex that night was extremely hot, mainly due to how ready Kate was. At the end of the night they lay side by side in a comfortable silence in sadness. It wasn't long until the Winter break.