Chapter Three: "I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun."

365 Days. Watch it. It's amazing. 10/10 recommend. There's a lot of steamy scenes so innocent eyes beware.

Question: What's your favorite movie?

Chapter Three: "I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun."

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Riley says giving me a big hug and already crying.

"I'll miss you so much more. And stop crying, you're going to make me cry again," I respond, squeezing him.

I release him soon after and move over to Liv.

"I can't believe you have to leave already," Liv tells me.

"It's only for a year or two. I'll be back before you know it." I hope.

Liv's eyes start to water when I give her a hug, her big, curly blonde hair getting in my face.

"I definitely won't miss your hair," I tell her laughing, trying to lighten the mood. "And I promise I'll be back for the competition," I tell them both, giving them a group hug.

We pull away from our hug. I wave goodbye to them as I get in the car. When the car starts pulling away I hear Liv yell, "Don't forget to practice!"

My mom and I arrive at the airport an hour later.

"When Brenda gets here, I'm going to board the plane. You will go home with her, okay?" My mom tells me, her eyes watering.

I shake my head, "No, I don't want to leave you," I respond, tearing up.

"Please don't make this any harder than it is."

I wrap my mom in a tight hug as we wait for Brenda to come.

A few minutes later, Brenda arrives. She's beautiful. She's skinny and lean. Her hair is a brunette color with some highlights. She's wearing jeans and a loose white t-shirt.

Brenda walks over and wraps my mom in a tight hug. "We are going to miss you, Rebecca," Brenda says.

"I'll miss you too, Brenda," My mom replies.

Brenda releases my mom and comes over and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're staying with us. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun," She tells me.

"Yeah, I bet," I lie. I pull back from the hug and switch to my mom. "I love you. I'll see you soon," I wipe a tear from my cheek.

"I love you, too. Be good, okay?" My mom replies. I nod a yes and pull back.

My mom grabs her bags and I see some tears threatening to fall. "Bye Rebecca," Brenda tells my mom.

"Bye. I'll call you every night, okay? I'll catch you up on everything. Does that sound good?" My mom asks me.

I nod my head yes, grabbing my bags as I watch my mom board her plane.

My heart breaks watching my mom walk away and I realize I won't see her for a while. It's like a knife stabbing my heart. My mom is my best friend. I can tell her anything and I do tell her everything. I love her. She's my favorite person in this world.