The New Day

Abir  opened his eyes to see a dark room. Heard a baby crying, he walked in the room, there was a beautiful cradel kept. With the initial of R on the wall.

The cradle was decorated simply just the way he would decorate it for his baby. Then heard a voice calling" baba. Baba, I You love " the voice was sweeter than honey, the voice was of a baby girl,  felt content in hus heart, he saw the moments when he was sleepy due to the sleeping pill and said" I you love Mishti "
He looked in all the directions to find the owner of the cute voice. He checked each and every corner of the room but didn't find the owner of the cute voice.

I turned towards the cradle again and then again he heard the voice" babaaaaa...... Babaaa..... " And then he said" so mere baby ko aaj hide and seek khelna hai baba k sath. Hmmm"

Then he just bent down to check and there is where he found the owner of the voice, sleeping with her arms open, a cute smile lingering on her beautiful lips..

He bent and picked up the baby, and placed her ever so softly in the cradle, bent down and kissed her temple, she opened her beautiful eyes which were same as his deep Hazel eyes, she raised her one and tapped his long nose

He bent and picked up the baby, and placed her ever so softly in the cradle, bent down and kissed her temple, she opened her beautiful eyes which were same as his deep Hazel eyes, she raised her one and tapped his long nose. "mumma k jaise aadat hai mere baby ki, baba jaise eyes hai mumma jaise nose aur ek cutei si smile aur mera baby kitna advance hai na, iti chotu sa merea baby but kitna cutei hai mera baby, baba loves you baby" Abir said and nuzzled the baby's stomach with his long nose and the baby tapped his head with both her hands.

"bas kro You ajeeb rajvansh mere baby ko itna hasana accha nahi hota vo unko breathing may problem hone lagta hai, tumhe na kuch kuch bhi nahi pata hai baby ko kaise sambhala jata hai.... Jao phelea seekh k aao tab tak main change kr lati ho. "  It was mishti's voice.

" oye angry chorni mujhe pata hai OK... Main nanko ka khayal rakh chuka hu... Bas thodi si practice ki zaroorat hai samjhi "Abir said still playing with their baby girl.