chapter 14

As she walks towards the bathroom I felt dizzy I sat on couch and fall asleep.

Yashika’s provoke: I never saw him like this. He is like gentleman. I think so I need to go out from the bathroom. As I walk out I saw him lying down on the couch. I recognize that he was drunk.

She tried to lift him up from his shoulder and helped him to change his clothes.

As she was helping him, she observed how pale he is tonight.  She holds his hand and helped him in walking towards the bed.

She put blanket over him. As she was moving back Rishab hold his hand and said-“come here sleep with …..”

She takes another side of the bed and he took her in his arms. They fall asleep.

Sun rises and a flesh of light come to Rishab ‘s face .  He wakes up and found her sleeping in his arms on the bed. He looked her and smiled.

Rishab: she is so adorable. This was the first time I have seen her close. She is beauty. I still remember how beautiful she was looking at wedding. I wasn’t able to take off my eyes from her but can’t do anything. 

Rishab recognize:- I need to control myself. I can’t love her. I have to show her for making fun and bulling me in the college. I suffered a lot because of her. she have to pay back everything.

He filled with anger.

He grabs the jug filled with cold water and throw it directly on her face. She gushed and try to figure out what is having here. She tries to wipe her face with hands.

Yashika: what happened??

Rishab: get up and u r coming with me in the office because I can’t spend my money on you. Work and spend your money.

Yashika: when did I use your money. I don’t even ask you for anything. What do you want to say?

Rishab: I wanted to say earn youself, don’t stay in home and spend my money.

Yashika walk towards him and hold his hand. But he jerk her hand off from his.

Yashika: what happened to you. Last night you were…..
Rishab: shut up and forget it.

Yashika’s heart start feeling an abnormal pain.

Rishab get ready within 15 mins or come by bus.

Yashika smiled and said: okay boss. I am coming.

Rishab’s provoke: is she mad or something like that. Why she smiled? Aah she will surely make me mentally sick with her turning attitude.

// don't forget to comment....
And please vote . 😁