MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir

When Abir came back after the call , he couldnt see Mishti in the room. When he came out after the shower , then also she was not seen but his dress was neatly placed on the bed.

Abir smiling thought : " So my wife is hiding from me ha. Let me also see how much will you run. ( laghing ) at the end you have to come in to my arms only. "

-----------------

Mishti was standing infront of her Krishna bhagwan. Maa was doing aarti and papa standing beside her. Kuhu was also there but Kunal had gone to some place early for a business meeting.

While praying with closed eyes , Mishti felt a presence beside her. Knowing who will be it , she tried to cover the rising smile on her lips. Abir saw her praying seriously and he also concentrated in the prayer. He turned to look at his wife standing beside him. Wearing a green simple saree she was looking simple and beautiful in the morning.

Mishti's saree :

A freshness was on her face after the morning shower

A freshness was on her face after the morning shower. Mishti who was still praying didnt realised his intense eyes . He slowly took his left hand close to her belly and slightly caressed there . She jumped at the touch on her belly and looked at him. He was looking to the front being all serious. She looked at others and saw everyone praying. Maa finished the prayer and gave everyone prasad . Abir turned and giving a small pinch on her waist left to the living room to talk to papa .

Mishti swallowed looking at his back and a red colour was spreading on her cheek by his romantic touches. From morning he was acting all romantic and she was not obvious to his sexual needs. She knows the need of a man and the duty of a wife. She knows as a husband he has all the right to make her his completely and she was also ready to give her body and mind to him. She also want to feel his unconditional love. But the first touches and first time makes everyone nervous and blushing. That was the state of mushti who felt speechless every time he touched her. The new feelings , new emotions , the new sensations.... she realised he is slowly and slowly making a progress in their relation and is taking steps towards the completion of their marriage. And she was in no doubt that he will be soon marking her his.

--------------

Abir stood leaning on to the kitchen door looking at his wife who was making something for the lunch.. She was facing her back to him and so was not known about his presence . Seeing no maids in the kitchen , he slowly walked to her. Smirking he slightly pinched her ass .

Mishti : ahh....

Shocked , she looked back and saw his face an inch distance from her . His chocolate brown eyes was having a dark look and was piercing into her. Trembling at the sudden close proximity she looked to the front and tried to stir the dish in the stove with a spoon and asked.

" Aap ko kuch chahiye tha ? "

Abir hugged her from the back pulling her close to him and whispered.