Chapter 9

Patience's pov
Like I predicted:Morpheus was taking Neo to the oracle,and I wasn't coming along.i sighed as I watched over Neo and Trinity's plugged in bodies,Tank and Dozer were busying so I couldn't talk to them.i felt my ears twitch,something is wrong."What the-"Tank said,I stood up."What is it?"I asked,"There's a Glitch in the matrix."he said.i widened my eyes,"that's bad,isn't it?"I asked.he nodded,clicking on keys.i gulped,I had a bad feeling.It was like there was a pit in my stomach,I watched in horror as Mouse's body shook.blood came out of his blood,then he flatlined.i sobbed,Dozer comforted me.Glitch must be steering the ship,Tank then unplugged Cypher.

That's when everything went wrong

Cypher shot tank with a laser gun we use against sentients,"NO!"i screamed.he saw me,"DONT HURT HER!"Dozer yelled.he dived in front of me and got shot,I widened my eyes.i tripped and fell,I crawled away."See ya later kid."he said,I widened my eyes and screamed as the laser was shot at me...

Neo's pov
Tank unplugged me and Trinity,"Where's Glitch and Patience?"I asked worryingly."Glitch is fine...but Patience..."Tank trailed off,Trinity and I looked at him worryingly.he led us to a room,we saw Glitch sobbing.i widened my eyes when I saw Patience,she had a huge scar on her eye.pieces of her right ear were gone,"S-She's asleep for now..."Glitch said.he wiped his tears,"after Tank killed Cypher the pain was unbearable for her,she was begging for you two."he explained.