22 • إثنان و عشرون

———•••#•••———The Present:

———•••#•••———
The Present:

Ronnie ; 런니

"Oh?," All of us perched up when Namjoon froze from his seat, his eyes focused solely at a message from his phone. "What?" I asked.

"Eunae's coming over." He announced, now showing his dimples proudly while smiling from ear to ear. Now he's excited? We had to literally force him out of his room just so he can join us in playing uno. Unbelievable....

"Wow. I guess, you'll finally meet hyung's girlfriend." Jungkook nudged me on the shoulder, his eyes still focused on the cards he was holding in his large hands. I rolled my eyes. He's always so competitive.

Jimin sighed frustratedly beside him when he dropped a green reverse card. "Yeah... I'll finally meet the girl who overshadows Namjoon's unlucky ass." This earned a few hoots from the others. I couldn't help but smirk when I successfully averted their attention to the gentle giant at the very edge of the coffee table. Great! this was my chance. I dropped my own card shouting, "UNO!!"

"Yoongi-ssi! I told you to guard her, dammit!" Jin screamed from beside Namjoon, smacking his dongsaeng on the back of his head. I pulled my head back, cackling maniacally when I finally made sure that I was holding the winning card, securing yet another victory. "What was it again you said? You were a pro? Tsk, tsk...Oppa, I think the hell not!" I egged on not only the eldest but the others as well.

I feel a smirk reappearing when Seokjin began huddling the maknae line. Probably formulating a cheap trick to take me down. "Yah! Yah! Stop teaming up! We clearly discussed the rules before the game!" I whined.

I narrow my eyes when Tae turned around to face me, shrugging obnoxiously his shoulders. A sign that he's joined the dark side. "Sorry, Ron." The teasing smile on his face only grew bigger when he spots my brow twitching from annoyance. "Not fair." I huff.

"Okay, okay... hear me out! How about we bet on something this time! Like the loser will—" Before Hobi could even finish, we hear the door opening. A petite figure clearing her throat before raising her brows at us pleasantly. "What did I miss?" She melodically asked.

Believe it or not, all of Bangtan cheered when a honey like voice brought us back from staring at her form. I admit, I swooned a little when she casually draped her coat on the rack, undeniable charisma oozing from every move she made. Okay fine, I am still swooning. My eyes staying on her. The girl was the right mix of cute and sexy. God, she's perfect. And so so beautiful. She had on a simple navy coloured v-neck tucked in black skinny jeans. And damnnn. She rocked those winter boots she's wearing.