MCU Timeline

Alright, since this fic isn't following along with the MCU canon, but the Lost canon (just because I care more about Lost than I do about Marvel, and it's just much more easier for me to follow the Lost timeline more than the timeline for the MCU)...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Alright, since this fic isn't following along with the MCU canon, but the Lost canon (just because I care more about Lost than I do about Marvel, and it's just much more easier for me to follow the Lost timeline more than the timeline for the MCU), I just thought I should add a timeline in this for the events of the MCU in this, since it's not the same as the canon timeline.

Basically everything after the First Avenger is pushed back about twenty years. Which would mean that all the Avengers minus Steve and Bucky have different birth years.

Though I'm only making note of the Avengers and Captain America films. I'm sure you guys may be able to guess when the other films will take place in this timeline. The only reason I'm not adding them is cause they don't have much significance to the overall plot. These are just the ones that should be noted I guess.

So, everything in The First Avenger is the same.

1981 - Tony's parents death

1991 - Steve is found and thawed out of the ice

1992 - events of The Avengers

1994 - events of The Winter Soldier

1995 - events of Age of Ultron

1997 - Civil War (with slight differences. Peggy is still alive, and obviously not as old as MCU canon)

1997-1999 - Steve and Bucky stay in Wakana

1999 - reuniting of the Avengers

Both Infinity War and Endgame don't exist in this timeline. We do not acknowledge Endgame here (although, I've not even seen Endgame still...).

Then this fic here begins on September 22nd 2004.

If there's anything you'd like to know about any of this, feel free to comment and I'll try and answer!

~ Candy

L O S T || Stuckyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें