𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶██████████𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Where she at?" I asked Saige's mom after she pulled out of the hug.

"In her room. She ain't been out in days and she won't eat." She told me.

This whole situation was fucked up honestly. Brianna was her only sister, I can't even pretend to understand how she feel cause if I lost one of my siblings? I don't even know what the fuck ima do.

"I'a go and try to talk to her." I said and she nodded.

"Thank you."

I made my way upstairs to her room and knocked on her door since it was locked.

"Saige?" I felt anger wash over me a lil cause I could hear her crying. "Open the door."

It took a while but when she finally did I could tell how much she was hurting. I haven't seen her ever since the day at the hospital when it all happened, I just wanted to give her space.

I stepped into her room and closed the door behind me and when I did she wrapped her arms around me and started crying even more.

"I'm sorry baby." I rubbed her back and let her cry. The best thing I could do was be there for her, it's what she need.

Eventually we moved over to her bed and laid down. She wasn't crying no more she was just staring off into space.

"You think it's my fault she ain't here?" She spoke up.

"No. It's no yo fault, don't een think like that." I told her.

"But," She sat up. "it is. Any other time she asked me to take her to the store I say no so why couldn't I have said no this time? I literally put her in harms way. And I tried to cover her but it didn't work, how she get hit and not me? I was in front of her. I should be gone not her." She explained and I sat up.

"Saige, stop talking and thinking like that. That ain't good and it damn sure ain't true. You ain't know that dumbass was gon' be at the store, did you?"

"No but-"

"Exactly. You didn't know. And you did all you could to save her, you tried and I know she happy you did. I promise you she in a better place. She don't gotta suffer here no more." I explained.

She nodded and wiped her eyes before she looked across the room. I saw her frown a lil before she got up and walked over to her dresser. She picked up something and looked back at me.

"What's that?"

"A bracelet. It's Bri's. She let me look at it when we was at the store. I didn't get a chance to give it back to her because- you know." She said. Her voice was mad faint, I could barely make out what she was saying but I heard her at the same time.