𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

Y/n leaves following by ji-seok while she just stand there not knowing what to do next because some of the people heard y/n said, Teresa quickly went to the ladies bathroom...

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

She locked the ladies bathroom and went infront of the sink and look at her reflection

Teresa: UGH! WHY DID SHE EVEN CAME HERE?! SHE HAD Y/N THEN SHE BECAME ALLIES WITH EXO! THIS! IS! UNACCEPTABLE!

She punch the mirror which causes to break and blood dripping from her hands...she look at her hands then a flashback came into her...

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

Y/n's Dad: We need to talk about y/n...

Teresa: *limping* I will deal with that, dont worry

Yuna: TERESA! You just keep saying that everytime! I have enough of that! Dont F*cking tell me you will need help from those Mafias?! Do you reall think that will help?! *went to limping teresa*

Teresa: YES IT WILL! AND ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT Y/N DROP OUT! YOU'RE THERE IN THE SCHOOL WITH THAT BITCH AND YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO HER THERE!

Jason (uncle): Guys..guys..chill...ok fine! If someone found y/n, I will giving him/her money and ITS BIG AMOUT!

Teresa thoughts: Money?..money...MONEY! I had a big dept from EXO...ugh! why did I even join that sh*t!

Teresa: Im *falls* f*ck!

Yuna: *laughs* Looks like your legs has given up from your Foursome....*looks at her watch and back at teresa* Ey! teresa it's 12:00 am you need to go now someone will be waiting for you somewhere....so shoo! shoo! and yeah I forgot to say this... DONT. EVER. HELP. HER GET. UP. ! ......bye! *leaves*

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔

Y/n was just minding her own business while ji-seok followed her....ji-seok touched y/n's wrist to make her stop which causes y/n jerk it after and look at him with anger and jealousy in her eyes..

Y/n: Dont even bother to touch me....Ji-seok....

Ji-seok: *touch y/n's cheek* Princess...why do you have anger and jealousy in your eyes?...are you mad because you thought that I will go with her? and are you jealous?

Y/n: *removes ji-seok's hand* Dont make me repeat myself, ji-seok....*sigh* go away...I want to be alone...

Ji-seok was frozen in place, it was a new behavior of y/n which he knew it would come some day but not that fast..... Y/n went to the entrance of the street food market leaving ji-seok behind....Y/n was looking at some foods that she wanted to eat.....she misses the food from seoul...after looking at some foods her stomach growl

Ji-seok: I guess your stomach is growling....you know what it mean?

Y/n: Yeah...yeah...yeah its-

Ji-seok: *cover y/n's mouth* shhhh! it means your hungry so lets go and have a lunch together at a restaurant and we will be back here at night ok?

Y/n: *removes his hand* f*ck off will you-

Ji-seok: Come' on! *grabs her wrist* lets do 'Samgyeopsal' I know you love those princess.....come and dont be stubborn....I still need the cuddles dont forget about those