Chapter 23

"Who's Cho?" Ophelia was lying down on Cedric's bed, her head lying on his chest as she scrolled through Instagram. 

"Oh, she's the Ravenclaw seeker that's a year below us."Cedric replied, not thinking much of the girl. "What about her?"

Ophelia snuggled into Cedric's arms, replying, "Nothing, she just wants to go with you to Hogsmeade with you next week."

Cedric shifted his body a bit, looking down at her. "Are you jealous?" He asked.

"Of course not!" Ophelia blushed. Cedric laughed, "I don't know why, but there's always weird comments on my instagram, and some on yours now too."

Ophelia shifted her body so that she was staring at him, raising an eyebrow. "Because you look like a model, that's why. I don't really care about those comments, they're all true and they're all bots anyway."

"Then why's Cho different?" Cedric said.

"Because I actually know who she is, and she's really pretty and not bad of a seeker, plus she's a Ravenclaw so she must be very smart and smart is the new sexy." Ophelia mumbled, burying her head in his chest.

Cedric cupped her face with his hands so that she was looking at him again. "Cho's just a friend, I promise." He reassured her. "Besides, you're my girlfriend, and I've only got eyes for you."

Ophelia froze, her lips parted before breaking out into a wide grin. "So I'm your girlfriend now?" She teased, enjoying the slight panic on his flustered face.

Cedric opened his mouth to say something, before closing it again. He buried his face in his hands, groaning in embarrassment. "I-uh-I just... assumed we were," He stuttered softy. "I'm such an idiot. I didn't even get to ask you properly! I was going to on our date but then you-" he blushed, remembering their heavy makeout session after their Hogsmeade date. "And then I totally forgot. I'm so stupid. Do you even want to be my girlfriend? I didn't even get to ask...Merlin..."

Ophelia laughed, her heart swelling at how adorable Cedric was acting in the moment, shutting him up with a kiss. He reacted instantly, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her in tight. Ophelia pressed herself against his touch, feeling his strong, soft lips on hers, their tongues fighting for dominance. Ophelia shifted on top of him, pulling on his messy brown hair. Cedric couldn't help but let out a suppressed groan, feeling Ophelia smile against his lips. Cedric broke away first, smiling at her swollen lips and flustered face.

"So that's a yes?" he whispered, still breathless from their kiss.

"Of course-"Ophelia was cut off by his lips this time, melting into the kiss once again. As usual, Ophelia spent the night wrapped in Cedric's arms, falling into a peaceful sleep in the Hufflepuff dormitory.

Brits

MERLIN'S DAD
TAKE THAT
I FOUND OUT BEFORE YOU

OPHELIA
dear Merlin

HARLEY QUINN🦸
wtf u talking about 

MERLIN'S DAD
L

HARLEY QUINN🦸
Fee what's he talking about

OPHELIA
nothing lol
cedric and i are offically dating that's it

HARLEY QUINN🦸
oh
i see
BECAUSE THAT'S JUST SOMETHING
YOU LEAVE OUT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND
HOW THE FUCK DID THAT IDIOT KNOW
BEFORE ME

OPHELIA
im sorry Mi
I j woke up and Luca found out
bc of Cedric

Ced🥰
don't be mad at Ophelia
it's technically my fault

HARLEY QUINN🦸
oh my
u two make it so hard for me
to be mad at u

OPHELIA
🥰🥰🥰
i love uu

MERLIN'S DAD
damn
thought there was gonna be
like a huge fight

Ced🥰
Luca 🤦‍♂️

HARLEY QUINN🦸
im more happy
than mad
u guys r just too cute

OPHELIA
🥺🥺

MERLIN'S DAD
now that they're official

time for me to shoot my shot

HARLEY QUINN🦸z
omg
get her away from me
please

Ced🥰
who is that
im disturbed

OPHELIA
lmao Ced
that's da Debby Ryan look

Ced🥰
muggle culture...

MERLIN'S DAD
so no? @naomi

HARLEY QUINN🦸z
i live in america
speaking of which
i should sleep bye

MERLIN'S DAD
...

OPHELIA
call u later Mi
sweet dreams!

MERLIN'S DAD
Naomi
why tf were u up at 4am

HARLEY QUINN🦸
blame urself
ur text woke me up

MERLIN'S DAD
ur status said 
online
before I texted tho...

Ced🥰
stalking is not approved at Hogwarts

MERLIN'S DAD
I was j checking jeez
like u can talk
"Luca why isn't she online! She's usually up by now!"
before we knew Fee was a witch

OPHELIA
  aww that's adorable🥺
now u don't hv to worry
bc i wake up in ur bed

MERLIN'S DAD
keep unessecary information
to urselves please

OPHELIA
dw Luca
u can join our sleepover next time

MERLIN'S DAD
really????
please...

Ced🥰
NO

MERLIN'S DAD
rude

hi! Just some cute Cedric and Ophelia moments, I hope ur enjoying the story! Cedric and Fee's fifth year at Hogwarts is mostly going to be filled w cute moments but once the goblet of fire book starts everything will be more real life chapters and less texting convos, I guess? If you're liking the story please vote and comment! Thanks so much guys :)