Brahma Requests

Lord Shiva seemed to be meditating in the woods of the forest, under the gargantuan old tree. He was quite , but the silence had a lot to say in fact. The rattle of the snake around his neck could be heard , the falling of leaves , the movement of the clouds , the swaying of the trees and the breathe of soul of the forest....appeared that the whole forest was praying something to him. The quietness suddenly faded , with the coming of the creator , Brahma Dev appeared against him. Mahadev opened his eyes calmly and stood up , "Brahma Dev.." his voice reflected in the spiritual atmosphere. ," Hey Mahadev , I am here today to pray to you. " said the heavenly being with white beard. Lord Shiva nearly smiled at his glimpse , "Me?" he would ask again.

 , "Yes , Mahadev , for the betterment of the humankind and the reforming of the universe, we want you to help us

 , "Yes , Mahadev , for the betterment of the humankind and the reforming of the universe, we want you to help us." said Brahma ., "Brahma Dev , I know what you are about to say. But as you know..." Shiva moved a step aside, being a bit stern , "I am a Yogi. I am not supposed to get married, and have a wife." he said. , " O Lord Shiva ! This must be done because the universe wants you. Devi Saraswati is my wife, Devi Lakshmi is Vishnu Dev 's wife. And you ...., the universe can't be completed if you don't get married." the god prayed to Mahadev. He looked at him for a while , moved apart again , and thought something. , "What are you thinking , Mahadev ?" asked Brahma. , "Brahma Dev , if this has to be done for the creation and betterment , then I accept to get married. But being together forever with me will not be easy for anyone. She will have to perform penance , strict contemplation and...." , "She will , Mahadev. Sati has come as the daughter of Daksha Prajapati and is totally devoted in your love. Do please happily marry her.." Brahma joined his hands again , soon faded away from his eyes. Shiva went back and sat down under the tree , closed his eyes and for a second he would whisper , "Sati..."

, "Yes?" Sati acted promptly and looked back at her mother

, "Yes?" Sati acted promptly and looked back at her mother. , "What happened Sati..?" Prasuti asked as she looked smiling at her daughter. , "I thought someone just called me." Sati would mutter , then smile timidly, and then went lost in her thoughts.