AUTHOR'S NOTES

Hello and thank you for your interest in the book!

Just a couple of warnings and disclaimers before you start reading.

This book is tagged mature because of the presence of highly visual sexual content. Although all sex scenes are consensual and shouldn't be triggering to anyone, I highly recommend anyone reading this to be over 18. Very strong language is used and there are references to mild drug abuse, same-sex intercourse and domestic violence.

If you relate to any of the themes discussed in the book and feel like any of them has been treated distastefully, please feel free to message me and give me feedback so I can make it right!

All characters and events are figments of my imagination and any references to actual people or facts is purely coincidental. I do not associate with any of the radical groups described in the book (actual or fictional) and do not condone any acts of violence.

The whole story was created by myself and any reproductions of it or parts of it on different platforms other than Wattpad are against my knowledge. If you come across this story somewhere else, please let me know!

With this, I leave you to the story and I wish you a good read.Let's see if you can discern between lies and reality...

Ps: A special thanks goes to James who's helped me make the story as realistic as possible with his invaluable professional feedback!