60. THE POISON OF TRUTH

THE POISON OF TRUTH

"Emily," Riley repeated the name, each letter rolling on his tongue to sound like a magic word capable of opening the door to a forbidden world.

His fingers brushed gently through her hair, clearing the fringe off her face, and her eyes appeared even bigger and open now, staring right through him with no trace of deceit.

"Emily," he whispered again, and his lips curved in a soft smile, mirrored by Alice before their mouths reunited in a gentle kiss. Their tongue softly grazed against each other, slow and patience as if meeting for the first time, but the more the kiss deepened, the needier it became.

Soon Alice's hands were in the man's hair, tugging at it to tilt his head and have better access to his lips. Riley's hand travelled down her body, feeling every inch of her curves to her naked thighs that he squeezed above her cotton stockings. Her hot flash way too inviting to be neglected.

Alice groaned under Riley's touch and her teeth took hold of his lip, tugging at it and sucking on the flesh as she released it in a never-ending cycle, her hips rolling against Riley's in synchrony with the movements of their heads.

A wave of pleasure burned inside Riley under Alice's teasing, the desire he had for her almost breathtaking. His hands caressed her body up to her waist, dragging her skirt up with them and helping the pace of her grinding against his erection. His brain was too foggy to focus on anything else than the scent of her skin and the lust inside him.

A hoarse moan escaped Alice's lips as her hands sunk into Riley's hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck. Like the first time they had kissed, her tongue travelled from the dip in his collar bone to the top of his chin, slowly, leaving a burning streak of lust that had Riley swear out loud. His hips instinctively pushed up, forcing his erection against Alice's parted legs.

"You're so hard," Alice breathed against his lips with a satisfied smirk on her face as she rubbed against him. Riley held his breath, waiting for the moment she would get up to leave him high and dry, pleased with yet another successful tease.

But Alice didn't go. She rolled her hips against his harder instead, the lust in her dark eyes mirroring his.

And Riley couldn't take it anymore. He needed to be with her so he wrapped her legs securely around his waist and stood, killing Alice's excited cry of surprise with another kiss. He walked to the bedroom and kicked the door open, his lips still on her until he let her fall on the bed, covering her body with his.

They stayed like that for a moment, their faces only inches apart and their chests heaving; Riley studied Alice's eyes, looking for any traces of doubt or deceit, but found only desire.

He lowered his mouth on hers, his lips welcomed by Alice's greedy ones, but their touch became needier this time as their hands moved erratically around each other's body. Alice tugged at Riley's t-shirt, swiftly pulling it over his head, her fingers frantically exploring his toned chest as they travel down to his belt, which she undid along with the buttons of his jeans.

"Take them off," she ordered and Riley obeyed, then his hands were back on Alice, eager to rid her of her clothes. He pulled down her skirt and started to work on the buttons of her shirt but, after a couple, Alice pushed his hands away and impatiently tore the fabric open.

"You really are my type of woman," Riley groaned, his eyes filled with surprise and excitement.

"I want your lips on my body," Alice pleaded as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, leaving Riley the pleasure of peeling it off.