1.

Dream (n)
(1.) a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.

Please god. Please let it all have been a dream. When I open my eyes I want to see the soft gray walls that wrap around me in my dorm and I want my head to be buried in my soft comfy pillows. I know I complain about my dorm a lot God but I pray that my dorm is the only place I lay right now, my dorm. Nothing else.

I slowly flutter one of my eyes open and physically feel my soul leave my body. The walls, there white. Not gray but white.

'Let's try this again.' I think to myself. 'I'm gonna squeeze my eyes shut as tight as I can and when I open them then I'll be back in my sweet lovely dorm.'
I breath out heavily and this time opened both of my eyes only to be met with dark brown probing ones.

"I thought you had died." The mysterious man says with in a monotone deep voice.

I scream. I'm not talking about a normal scream. I'm talking about there's a 7 foot alligator underneath my bed scream. Or about to hit another car head on scream, and it was loud.

"What the fuck," the man says as he slaps his hand over the top of my mouth. I didn't like this not one bit. Who was this man and where am I? I was so scared but there was no way I would show any sign of emotion in front of this guy. He could see it as a weakness and take advantage of me. And I wasn't gonna let that happen. Using the force of my leg I drive it upwards toward his back and kick him as hard as I can. Can you believe this psychopath chuckles.

"That was cute," he says with an ugly smirk. And by I ugly I mean the most beautiful side smirk I've ever seen. This man was honestly extremely handsome... "Do it again. Go ahead. I like my women aggressive."

"Get off of me you perverted kidnapper," I say as I frantically thrash around trying to get him off of me.

"Promise to behave?"

"No fuck you." Who did this man think he was? Who did this extremely sexy man think he was with his beautiful thick hair and-

"Listen babygirl. I don't know what the fuck you think this is but it isn't a game. I'm trying my best not to lose my temper. You're seriously playing with fire right now and I'm not the fucking one to mess with. Got it?"

I slowly nod my head. This guy went from wearing a playful boyish expression over his face to a glaring devilish one. He was was the definition of bipolar.

"Now I'm going to sit you up on this bed and you are going to answer every single question I ask you. Are we understood?"

"Yes," I replied simply. Every second I spent near this man my heart pounded harder and faster. I'm so scared because I barely remember anything from last night, I'm in a strangers bed, I don't have my phone or keys, heck I don't even know what day it is! I wonder if Mads knows where I am. What if I've been out days. What if I'm in a whole different state? I could 300 miles away waiting to get sent off to another country like-

"I said how old are you." I was cut off from thinking to myself when rough thick ringers grabbed my chin and lifted upwards firmly. Wincing at the sudden action I stared into the strangers deep drown eyes and exhaled through my nose sudden bravery spiking me.

"Don't you think I should be asking the questions. You freaking kidnapped me, took all my stuff, and you're hurting me, and hell for all I know you could of sexually assaulted me!" I was so frustrated and my vision began to blur with tears. I didn't want this guy to see my vulnerability but I couldn't take it. Scared was an understatement I was terrified at this moment.