10

a/n remember to vote and comment! i love comments 

Elijah's POV

Eli trailed his fingers down Carter's curves, resting his hands on her hips, as she sat on top of him, straddling his lap with her thighs.  

Her soft caramel arms were wrapped around his neck, tangled in the hair on the nape of his neck as his head laid nuzzled in the soft curve between her shoulder and neck, his jaw on her collarbone.

She was so close, her scent enveloping him, as she pushed her warm hands down onto his bare chest, settling them there as he kissed and pecked down her soft neck until he reached her pink bra strap. 

Her hands grabbed the sides of his jaw, pulling him back up to her until they were eye level. His eyes darted from her emerald eyes down to her pink lips. Her plump bottom lip was pulled between her teeth, and he licked his own bottom lip imagining it between his teeth instead. 

She pulled his face closer, fingers resting on the bottom of his jaw, until their noses were touching, and turned her head to the side, bending down slowly, just until her perfect lips were a hairs width away from his own, leaning until he almost felt her soft lips on his own. 

He pushed closer, ready to kiss her hard when- 

RING RING RING 

Eli jolted up, startled from his alarm. His forehead was sweaty and he was still slightly sleepy. He turned off the alarm on his phone, sliding his legs off the bed, realizing how ... uncomfortable he felt. Why was he turned on? Did he have a wet dream about something? 

He shook his head, standing up and stalking to the bathroom to take a shower. 

As he walked out, working a towel through his messy hair, his eyes wandered to his chair and he saw the jacket Carter had left in his room, he would give it to her today, since she was already com- what the fuck. 

His thoughts came to an abrupt halt as he remembered his thoughts from the night before. He dreamt about her. He dreamt she was on top of him. He never had good dreams, but this one... it had the potential to become very good.

He shook his head, trying to take the thoughts out of his head. He felt dirty thinking about her like that. 

As he was leaving his room, his eyes caught onto her jacket. He approached it and picked it up, feeling the silky soft material. He hesitated before lifting it to his face and smelling - what the fuck was he doing. He threw it back onto his chair. 

He was horny. That was it, he wasn't actually attracted to Carter, it was just hormones. He repeated that mantra over and over, opening his door and walking into the living room. 

It was just hormones you don't actually like her, you dickhead. You don't actually like her-

His mantra stopped abruptly when his eyes landed on the people surrounding the dining room table of the apartment. Porter, Della, Raina, and Carter. 

Well, fuck. 

"Hi." Carter immediately spoke when she spotted him. His eyes unconsciously trailed to her exposed collarbone and chest.

It was official. Eli was turning into a fucking pervert.  

He nodded at her, averting his eyes and walking right up to the cupboard for a bowl to make some cereal. 

As he poured milk over his cornflakes, he overheard Raina whispering to Carter. 

"Just text him back. He likes you."