2: Play

Hyunjin pov

I roll my shoulders and look around me. Not too many people.. Great!

The soft beep to give notice of a starting live show sounds and before I reach the opposite side of the road I was on, I've gathered 300 viewers. I hold the camera in front of me and wave happily. "Heyheyhey stays!! Are we excited for the 'limited-edition boyfriend project'? I sure am!"

A comment makes me laugh softly and I can't resist reading it out loud. " 'Are your nipples still sore from last night' No, no they're not. Thanks for asking though~. Either way, I am now on my way to the first model I'll collab with! You guys are this close to my face right now because I can't show my colleague's neighborhood too much."

The fresh breeze of early-autumn sneaks through the holes in my sweater, sending goosebumps over my arms and a shiver up my spine. Thankfully I could just travel most of the route by bus, I only have to walk this last bit.

I smile widely and raise the big cotton bag I'm carrying "I've got this bag with my equipment to make a decent setup for you stays and- Oh there's the house! Woah... It's a pity I can't show you guys, he lives very beautifully!" I look at the quite large house with big windows and -as far as I can see right now- stylish interior. The garden is very well taken care of and the house itself is clean.

My hand moves to my shirt, making a fist around the fabric in front of my heart "I must say I'm getting a bit nervous... If I'm being completely honest, I'm a bit of a fan of this host. I have been for a long time. Oh my gosh I'm almost at his door-" I feel my legs weaken a little and partially for the sake of the video allow my knees to give in for a second. 

I furrow my eyebrows and breathe out with parted lips while looking at the camera "Stays! Help! I'm almost at the door! Oh what to do-" The comments flood with responses, some actually sweet ones telling me how to calm down or boosting my confidence, others being dry dusty breadslices, saying I should probably just ring the doorbell.

I take a deep breath when I walk the path to his door. Imagine actually owning this kind of house..Don't get me wrong, I love my (quite spacious) apartment, but tHIS... 

I quickly check my clothes, face and hair before ALMOST ringing the doorbell. However I pull my arm back before actually touching the button, gripping at my shirt again. "C'mon June... Don't be a pussy... It's just a man..." NO HE'S NOT. He's not just A man, he's THE man of THE COLLECTIVE AND COMPLETE WORLD POPULATION'S FUCKING DREAMS. 

I shake my head and without thinking about it ring the doorbell. "Stays, when I tell you I'm fucking BREAKING D O W N- oh shi-" The wind becomes a bit stronger, disheveling my hair and waving my clothes. My legs involuntarily move backwards a few steps as soon as the door opens, and before I even see the man in question I feel my face heat up. 

Oh my god- 

No thoughts.

Head empty.

Dick hard.

I'm only kidding

Kind of.

I gasp when I realize I was frozen, and subconsciously bow to the elder. His blonde curls bounce when he quickly bows back with a huge smile, showing his killer dimples. Somehow his black hoodie and ripped black jeans give off the same beauty as an average person wearing high fashion one of a kind far-too-expensive designer clothes. 

Better, honestly.

He just looks too good to freely walk around in public. He's just outshining all other men by existing. No fair by being too fair.