When tigress🐅 stepped into Lion's Den🦁

Dev's POV:

I asked Pragati to clear her cabin space😊

I wanted her to have her workspace exactly like how it was 3 years back.

Everything intact! No changes at all!

I asked Jahangir to quit the same day. He was pissed off but then he warned me that this would cause serious problems for me in future.

I looked at him silently and went and stood infront of him correcting his collar....

'Mr Jahangir Nigam.... I hope you did not forget who I am... Just because the lion doesn't roar now doesn't mean lion isn't the king! It means... The petty animal infront isn't worth a roar! Huhhh... You threaten me of problems? I will destroy you within snap of my fingers and you wouldn't even know' and I held his collar tightly!

Still smiling...i said...
'Now get the Fuck out of Gaya's... I don't need you to serve your extra 15 days notice period! Leave!!!'

I said and he left silently from there...

I noticed the maniquin she used to decorate was missing....

I quickly asked Nia ji to have it placed there with help of someone...

It was all set!!!

Just then I remembered the music system...

Ofcourse Ishu likes to listen to music, dance and make her designs...

She also likes to have a nice open room. I asked the staff to change the curtains into baby pink shade. She likes baby pink ❤️

I also made sure she had enough pencils and sketch pens kept on her table...

Awwww.... How much I remember wile working she ties her bun with them 😂

Cute 🥰

Her cabin just looked perfect!

I also made sure to inform my personal chef Aviral to serve her breakfast, lunch and evening snacks in her cabin as she forgets to eat things.

Specially her favorite Pasta and Cheese Sandwiches...

😂😂😂I still can't forget that day when she gobbled her and mine sandwiches too 😂😂😂

Why is she so cute❤️

Finally after instructing everything to everyone I left to my home...

I reached on time...

I saw Ahana and Dhruv were sitting on the dining table and having Their dinner along with Daadi.

The minute I stepped there...

Ahaana got up and started walking away...

It hurt!!!

She is still angry with me...

I tried to stop her...
'Ahana please... Have your dinner... You are pregnant... If you are not comfortable with my presence I will go away' i said...

While she turned around and said...
'Its fine Dev!!! Im not hungry anymore!'

Suddenly I saw her phone ringing...

Although she saw the number she didn't pick it infront of me...

I saw it read 'Ishu calling'

She just passed me a glare and went away picking the phone call.

While Dhruv called me to the table...

'Bhai... Come have your dinner... Your favorite Chole'

While I didn't let him complete...