Chapter 14 Chu Beauty, Game Time.

Xiao Luo followed Zhu Xiaofei and Ding Kai to the English major boys’ dormitory.

These two guys are both talkative and seldom quiet along the way, just like two bees buzzing in Xiao Luo’s ear. They were also very curious about Xiao Luo’s past. When they learned that Xiao Luo had joined the army for two years and would continue to come to Hua Ye to finish college after retiring, they immediately changed his name to Luo Ge.

They originally thought that Xiao Luo was about their age, but now it seems that Xiao Luo is much older than them, so it is not appropriate to call him “Xiao Luo brother”.

About ten minutes later, the three came to the seventh floor of the seventh dormitory.

“Luo Ge, here it is!”

Xiao-fei Zhu put down the suitcase and took out the key from his trouser pocket to open the green iron gate in front of him.

Xiao Luo secretly admired this guy’s physical strength, carrying his more than 40 kg luggage while walking such a long way. They also climbed to the seventh floor, he didn’t even breathe heavily, it’s like he’s not fat at all.

When he came to this student dormitory, he smelled the peculiar smell that only exists in the dormitory, and a long-lost feeling welled up in his heart. Who would have thought that he had worked for three years after graduation and returned to the university as a result. This feeling deeply touched Xiao Luo’s heart.

Opening the door and walking into the bedroom, two iron frame beds came into view, followed by a row of bookcases, wardrobes, computer desks as one of the desks, like most boys bedroom, Xiao-fei Zhu and Ding Kai’s bedroom is also very messy, the clothes and socks are casually put everywhere, they didn’t fold the quilt, it’s a complete mess and the smell of the whole room is pungent.

Xiao-Fei Zhu scratched the back of his head awkwardly: “The dormitory is a bit messy, we should take care of it!”

“Don’t mind.” Xiao Luo laughed.

When he was in college, Zhang Dashan was a slovenly king. He made his dormitory stink and malodorous every day. He couldn’t stand the habit from the beginning to the back. After four years, how could he care about this short period of three months?

Ding Kai tidied up one bed and said enthusiastically, “Brother Luo, you can sleep in this bed. There is a suitcase on the upper bed, which has accumulated a lot of dust and cannot be cleaned up at once.”

“You two live in this dormitory?” Xiao Luo curiously asked.

“Yes, the standard dormitory was originally for four people, but there were only two men in the class. One dormitory was dissatisfied and other majors didn’t want to mix and match with us, so only the two of us lived together.” Ding Kai waved his hand helplessly.

I see!

Xiao Luo nodded, he opened the suitcase and began to make his bed.

He packed up his personal belongings, and Xiao-Fei Zhu and Ding Kai naturally did not pack up together. When they turned on the computer, they were ready to play games.

“Brother Luo, do you play Lu Lu?” Xiao-fei Zhu turned around and asked expectantly.

Xiao Luo tidied up his clothes and answered with a smile, “A little!”

During college, Zhang Dashan was a loyal player of this game. He was brought into the pit, and he played less after graduation.

“Do you want to take a break?” Ding Kai excitedly said.

“You can play. I’ll sort things out first.” Xiao Luo smiled and refused. He is really not interested in playing this game.

Ding Kai raised his eyebrows: “Oh, all right!”