Mystery / Thriller / Horror

Those below are books entered into the club that fall under the above listed genres. If we get over 30 books in this chapter, we will make a second chapter as well. You can read books by the users that aren't listed, but you need to get an okay from them first.

Mystery/Thriller

***

------User: MusicalKehleigh
Nickname: Kehleigh
Book: The Secret Songs of D.C. Silverenn
Genre: Mystery
Audience: New Adult 
Content-Type: classical music, mobsters, treasure hunting, creepy old places, stalkers
Pitch: Rumors claim that the Silverenn Songs hold clues to treasure - one that could change a person's life forever. But even if such a prize awaits, surely there are others after it. And they aren't afraid to take out whoever stands in their way.

***

------User: AnnamitaMuscaria 
Nickname: Anna
Book: The Wattpad Game
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Audience: Adult
Content-Type: N/A
Pitch: Diallo dropped out of school in fear to create more debt to his mother and on his break of life goes into a bet with Paul to post a story on Wattpad. Through this, he will meet Emilie who will change his life. Between a psycho, a hopeful writer and the scary online world, will Diallo uncover the truth behind the orange letter W?

***

------User: MikeDePaoli 
Nickname: Mike 
Book: We Find What Is Lost
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Audience: Adult
Content-Type: Amateur sleuth, coming-of-age, friends-to-lovers, sexual content
Pitch: Scooby Doo meets The Big Chill. A divorced woman on the verge of bankruptcy reunites with her childhood detective club friends at the memorial for a beloved elder and, with their help, fights back against the CEO who framed her for embezzling and got her fired. 

Horror

***

------User: SubjectID_OACM
Nickname: Subject
Book: 7 Stories Down
Genre: Horror/Mystery
Audience: Young Adult
Content Type: Violence, Paranormal, Depression
Pitch: A book of short stories focused on how society affects people who think differently.