The wedding

Y/n P.O.V~

I sat alone on the steps outside of a government building we. It was hard to believe that I was getting married today. After the last time that I had sex with Yuno and Ayano, I had gotten them both pregnant, and we all agreed that getting married was the right idea for our children. I slightly smiled as I looked at the photo of me, my moth, and my father, all smiling together. I looked up at the sky, wondering what my father would think if he could see me now. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my mother calling out my name.

Mom:" Y/n! There you are; we were getting worried."

Y/n:" Yeah, sorry, mom. I was thinking about Dad..."

My mother slightly smiled as she hugged me and spoke.

Mom:" Oh, Y/n, your father would be so happy to see the man that you have become."

I smiled as I hugged my mother even tighter. I was so happy that my mom and grandpa could make the long drive to were we live for my wedding day. My mother and I headed back inside to get dressed.

Yuno P.O.V~

I was in the bathroom getting on my wedding dress as I looked in the mirror, doing my best to get it done independently, but I was having a little bit of trouble. I huffed in anger as Ayano's mother suddenly appeared behind me, scaring me. I let out a slight yelp as she took my hair in her hands and began to help with my hair.

Yuno:" Ms. Aishi, why are you helping me?"

Ryoba:" Well, since you and Yuno are becoming Y/n's husband, you are going to be like my daughter in law in away."

I blushed and looked down.

Yuno:" Thank you, ms. Aishi."

Ryoba:" It's no problem, dear, and feel free to call me Ryoba and or mom."

I looked down, thinking of how horrible my mother was to me; I then placed my hands on my stomach, thinking about Y/n's and I's future children. Oh Y/n, I promise that I will be the best mother and wife for you and our kids.

Ayano P.O.V~

I gazed into the mirror in front of me as I tried to put my hair up, but I was having some trouble slightly pissing me off. I growled as I was then surprised as my father appeared behind me, slightly scaring me. I yelped in surprise as my father spoke.

Dad:" Do you need some help Ayano?"

Ayano:" Yeah, I do."My father smiled as he tied up my hair while speaking.

Dad:" You know you look beautiful, Ayano."

I blushed as I looked down at my dress.

Ayano:" Thanks, Dad."

Dad:" I do wish we could have gotten you married in a church, though."

Ayano:" Yeah, but this is better since we are having a quickie wedding."

Dad:" True."

My Dad finished putting my hair up as I looked in the mirror and smiled. Oh Y/n, I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm marrying the love of my life. I'm going to be Y/n's wife.

Y/n P.O.V~

I looked in the mirror of the men's bathroom in my tuxedo; all dressed up, my hair looking nice. I smiled as I thought I was looking my best for one of if not the most important day of my life. It was then time to get started. I exited by the bathroom and walked down to the room we had reserved and took my place as it was time to start. My mother took out her phone and played a recording of the song "Here comes the bride" as Yuno and Ayano entered the room. They looked so beautiful.

 They looked so beautiful

Y/n:" The both of you look beautiful."

Ayano & Yuno:" Thank you, my love."

I smiled as the ceremony started. The Justice gave us the opening readings, and we didn't have too much liner as the was a quote quickie wedding. Soon before I knew it, my two lovers were being asked about the vows.

The Justice:" Do you, Ayano Aishi, take Y/n L/n to be your husband in sickness, in health, and for all eternity?"

Ayano looked at me while speaking.

Ayano:" I do."

The Justice:" Do you, Yuno Gasai, take Y/n L/n to be your husband in sickness, in health, and for all eternity?"

Yuno, like Ayano before her, looked at me with a smile.

Yuno:" I do."

I looked down and smiled as it was now my turn to say my vows.

The Justice:" Do you Y/n L/n take Ayano aishi and Yuno gasai to be your loving wives in sickness in health and for all of eternity?"

The dark and pink-haired girls gazed at me, smiles on their faces as they waited for me to speak. I took in a little bit of oxygen before speaking, looking at the women who owned my heart.

Y/n:" I do."

Yuno and Ayano's faces both lit up with joy as we were finally going to be husband and wives.

The Justice:" You may kiss the brides."

I smiled as I both kissed Yuno and Ayano with a fantastic amount of passion with a sort kiss for each of them. We soon exited the government building and went back home after a little bit of cake to celebrate. My two wives and I sat down on the both of them on either side of me, clutching my arms.

Ayano:" So we're finally husband and wife."

Yuno:" This must be the happiest day of my life."

I smiled as I hugged my wives. Yuno and Ayano both kissed me as they gripped my shirt.

Yuno:" Hubby, fallow us."

Ayano:" We have a surprise for you."

Yuno and Ayanp pulled me by the shirt to show me there surprise.