Day 3

My nails dig deep into my blonde hair. My eyes were wide and the noise made me tremble. The screeching sound. Just stop! Stop crying! I was hiding in the corner of our dark room, I could hear Sasuke shushing and walking around the house frantically looking for something. Maybe the bottle.

  I don't know. It's hard, it was so tiny, it was harmless.

  " WAHHHH! WAHHHHHHH!" Stop crying! Stop crying! Stop crying! Please stop crying! I whimpered, the screams overwhelm me. They're too much for me. Stop please! I begged and prayed to any god. Whichever, I don't care. As long as they shut it up.

  My hands were pressed tightly against my ears as I shook and trembled in fear and annoyance. My head started to hurt, I leaned against the wall and wiped my tears. I slowly walked to the door, I hesitated to open it, but I did.

  I saw Sasuke with it, he looked so tired. I looked down in shame and guilt.

  "You can't do anything." H-Huh? I looked at Sasuke. He was patting it's small back and was carrying it.

  "You're useless." I could feel the blood draining out of my face, it's him. Go away. Go away. Go away. He isn't back. He isn't back. N-No.

  No he isn't back. He's not. I went to the kitchen and took a deep breath. He isn't back. I turned around and saw Sasuke asleep on the couch with it secured in his arms.

  I went to the closet and changed into my faded blue jeans and brown coat with a black long-sleeve shirt under. I went to the door and tied my red bandana around my neck and put on my yellow work boots. The cold air hit be like a wave and I hid my hands in my big sleeves.

  I love how the air makes my cheeks cold. It lets me forget about my problems, it's really relaxing actually. I walked over to my black Chevy truck and drove off to work. I'm sure he isn't back. It's just a few negative thoughts. He isn't coming back.