Idots SMP

Prompt: Bad runs away from his home and meets the idots. And one of them catches his eye.

(I wrote this before they stopped playing on the idots smp aaaa I miss those streams D:)

550+ words

Fluff

---

Bad's POV

After a month of planning, I finally did it. I ran away. My family wasn't abusive, but we were in deep dept. We didn't have enough money to care for our family. So I decided to help them I would leave. I watched the sun set as I rode on my bike, it was beautiful. I didn't realize, but I was tearing up. I didn't get to say goodbye, but it would be better this way.

After an hour of riding on my bike, I stood in a flower field. It was night now, and I was getting tired.

Eventually my eyes closed, and I fell asleep.

Skeppy's POV

"Finally!"

Cheers from the distance echoed, warmth tickled against my back as I looked into the dark sky. I couldn't put my finger onto it, but I felt like tommorow was going to be special. I looked back and smiled. All of my friends, preferably our group name The Idots, we've been living in this forest for a week now. And we just know discovered how to make fire. I couldn't help but laugh, this life was going to be good.

This felt like a dream, and I don't wanna leave it.

"I'm just gonna explore the place, y'know, just take in everything that happened so far." I got up and began to walk into the trees, watching them wave goodbye.

After walking for a good couple minutes, I reached the end of the forest. Flowers, no, a whole field of them stood in front of me. I walked through them, even picking some of them. I looked up, the sun was rising. I tilted my head down, eyes widening.

Bad's POV

I opened my eyes, yawning, I got up. brushing off the grass on my back I looked to my side. I stood still.

Huh?

"Hello! My name is Zak, but you can call me Skeppy if you'd like!" The boy in front of me leaned in, our noses barely touching. I stayed quiet.

"Ah, so you're the quiet type, huh?" He gleamed. A hand extended towards me, I was surprised, but not disappointed. I stayed still, he then frowned. "So, you don't like handshakes either? Why are you even here?" I smiled. That smile morphed into a puddle of laughter, because before I knew it I was rolling on the floor laughing.

I made the right choice running away, because I knew that this person would affect my life. A lot.

Skeppy's POV

The boy I just met stood in front of me. He was quiet, but that made me like him more. We finished laughing, to be honest his giggles were cute. I could listen to them all day.

"I'm Bad. Nice to meet you, Skeppy," he whispered. I smiled and grabbed his hands, running into the forest. "Where are you taking me?" He questioned. "To where you're going to stay from now on, I noticed you had a backpack filled with clothing and food, so I'm assuming you ran away. Me and my friends also ran away a few days ago, so we are the same as you!" I rambled. As we ran I looked back and saw him smiling. I smiled too.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"Thank you,"

---

I was going to write a part two to this but I got bored LMAO sorry