Fact-16

Your Mind Is More Active During a Dream Than When You're AwakeMost of us associate the idea of sleep with a slowing down of the mind and body. This makes sense, given that being asleep is all about resting, recharging and getting ready for a new day. Plus, a good sleep is profoundly relaxing and refreshing, giving you the impression you're your brain has been working more slowly.

However, don't assume that your mind is less activate during dreams. In fact, it's more active then than it is when you're awake! You can see this in the concrete data provided by sleep studies that track electrical activity in the brain. The above fact may not make sense to you at first glance, but it has a lot to do with the variety and significance of waking life. This appears to be because your brain is busy learning from what you did over the preceding hours, processing problems that remain, and making sense of everything you've seen and felt during the day.Some research hints that the brain is even more active during sleep when you've had a novel experience in the last 24 hours, or when you've been through a major change of some sort, whether positive or negative.

Psychological facts about dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें