Another one?!?

The female kidnapper was the one you were definitely wanting the most but the male one is also hot. The female kidnapper was so pissed she walked away upstairs stomping loudly.

"She seems like a freaky one" you day dreamed. You hear foot steps coming back from the stairs quickly after.

You thought,
If she coming back already? And this calmly?
Nah no way.

The male kidnapper was still right there so it had to be another person he was in this house and coming down. It was another kidnapper his footsteps were not hot at all his smell was terrible when he stepped out into the open you burst out laughing," HOLY SHIT LMAO" he stood in confusion. He was so fucking ugly

He hair was an ugly moldy blond color his hair was not it, it looked like a bird nest and not the fluffy cute way. You were thinking about how ugly he was when you screech out.

"OH FUCK NO HE CANT BE MY FUCKING SANGWOO OH GOD I KNOW IM A TERRIBLE PERSON BUT DONT GIVE ME HELL WHILE IM ALIVE" (sangwoo is the kidnapper from killing stalking who has dirty blond hair)

The new kidnapper who seemed weird and lonely and sus but you obviously didn't care to take another look at him since you were crying.
He thought you were crying because of how tough he looked how embarrassing.

The male kidnapper who was kinda used of the things you said he was dared once to read killing stalking so he knew what you were talking about and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Guess I'm gonna get a break from all the sex talk." He said shaking his head.

The new guy came and said " hi I'm Carl your worst nightmare." You were not up to see an ugly kidnapper and you don't even have high standers but he was just no.

"NO SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE IF MICHEAL JACKSON CAM FROM THE DEAD." He froze he was big and all but damn he look hurt it wasn't ready for you at all.

"IF I COULD HELEN KELER I WOULD KNOW YOU ARE A REASON TO LEAVE." You were breaking down again he wasn't your average "ugly no guy". You started to run towards your chair that you were sitting on earlier and yelled," HEY DADDY DO YOU MIND TIEING ME UP AND TORTURING ME."

You weren't ready to die yet and he didn't look hot at all he was a painful sight god really gave you a good one.

Your thoughts inside of your head was about to burst out of your mouth and before your knew it you were talking.

" I would rather be a Karen then see you, your built like bob the builder grew up but obviously your head didn't grow at all why the hell do you walk like that do you have scoliosis or walking disease?!? You looks dumber then the guy in math problems who had 30 bottles of soap your hair color is a no no oh hell no go back to the moda fucking moon my guy nobody would wanna get kidnapped by you".

You were thinking what you just said and realized that he was sensitive which would be funnier then to see what his reaction would be.

He did not take it well this grown ass man was about to cry because of a teenager who wasn't even half his age. He was loading like his internet was bad.

You realize that you recognize this guy but you have zero clue why. You think real deep about this since he was loading after all you thought hard and hard and still couldn't come up with something. The other male kidnapper who was still here enjoying the show said," Ay stop having your posters everywhere people are gonna start to recognize you." While he looking at the yesterday's newspaper.

You gasps and remember seeing his face on a wanted poster for rape. Your blood boiled and was about to go full out now.