Chapter 15

Hinata's POV

I got a message from my brother saying he will comeback in the morning he texted him back if there was a futon in the house he then texted "there was in our room under the bed you can see two or three futons there, why you ask princess?" she texted "will~ remeber that i have a guest in the house and we're going for sleepover right?" he texted "oh right soory princess I forgot about that sooo~ what's the gender a guy or a girl?" Hinata froze there for some long time she doesn't want to lie so she just typed there "brother please don't be mad if I tell you?"
it got some seconds to reply and he said "yes promise I won't be mad so what's the gender?" I gradually got nervous and typed "it's guy.... Brother will you be angry?" and he's brothers reply was no but he had one condition tho.

The conditions~

1. You can't use the bed use the futons.
2. You cannot sleep late.
And lastly~
3. If you two sleep there is no cuddles that's only for me and the futons must be S.E.P.E.R.A.T.E.D got it princess?

________________________________________________

"Yes... But what if i want cuddles and he's warm I can't stop" a response was "..." and Hinata then said bye to her brother.

In the office~

Tenma's POV

My... My sister is so cute even if she likes animals... Animals always go for her instead this is why chaotic animals like Owls, crow, cat and even an eagle had an interest in her i cant...my sister will make a zoo in the house or i will make a zoo in the house if needed.

He lift his hair backwards as it was getting hot and wanted to go home to see what's 'that guys' doing with her beloved sister even though in his office was cold he just felt a little danger.

At the house✨~

Hinata then looked at Kenma who doesn't mind and still playing but his interested to who was messaging Hinata at this time he wants to ask but he doesn't want to go to her personal life so he just stayed quiet and played.

Hinata then tapped Kenma's shoulder and smiled Kenma's face was normal and smiled aswell but in the inside he was shousting saying "HINATA IS SOOOOO CUTE EVEN IF HIS DRESSED AS A GUY OR ONHER NORMAL SELF SHES SOO CUTE!".

Hinata's POV

I then get the controller and played with Kenma we sat down there playing some Dead tiger2 even though i hate horror films and horro games but i still wanted to win when i was more Terrified i tugged Kenma's shirt and said "Kenma i dont like this game" while my eyes was forming some tears he then pat my head and hugged him we then fall while still hugging him he said "Sho- y- o i cant bre-athe" i then got up and helped him up.

He looked at me and smiled and i can fell like Kenma wants some food, cuddle or... a PAT! I then i satted up again and coudled up with him and patted his head i can fell warm i then talked to Kenma about the futon and said that i will going to get them in the room but he pulled my hand before going and standing up he then standed up got upstairs to get them i then played with the controller and changed the game to some racing game.

Kenma's POV

I got upstairs instead of Shoyo so she wont struggle grabbing the futons i got infront of the door and opened it i can still smell of a guys scent but didnt mind it i got to the bed and kneled and packed if the futons i then spotted them but when i got the two futons i saw some~

____________________________________________

Im sorry guys i didnt update this im sorry😣

I got injured while doing some material making in the garden and i got a cut into my hand using a cutter i hope this didn't have some more misspell than the other chap i made im vedy sorry for the long update! 😔

Anyways i hope you enjoyed and sorry if it is a short one again cause my hand still hurts but aslong as the bleeding has stopped 😊❤️.

Thank you for the support! 🎉❤️

Peace✌️
Have a good time and dont get hurt! 😊☺️