Dangerous Obsession

//Summary// Angel is used to dealing with obsessive fans and stalkers. But when a new stalker starts moving into dangerous territory, Angel knows he can't handle it on his own.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

Angel shivers as he wraps his arms around himself, looking behind himself, surveying the empty hallway. He felt eyes on him, once again he was being watched.

This has been going on for the past few weeks. At first it was just staring but then he started getting notes.

Angel has a stalker, but that was nothing new.

He was one of the most desired and popular demons in Hell, all because of his job as a porn star. Angel has had so many that it was second nature getting them off his back, but this one was different.

A few days ago the notes started getting more graphic and frantic. One even talked about being upset over the spider 'cheating' on them or never paying any attention to them.

This stalker wasn't just a simple fan, they're also crazy and believe that Angel and them are together.

Stalkers Angel can easily handle, but crazed, delusional ones are something he's never come across.

The notes also change tune a lot, some can be sweet and nice but then quickly turn to something sick and twisted. Angel was feeling a nauseating lump in his stomach, he has no idea how to handle this, but so far the notes and watching are the only problems.

He can handle that.

The spider soon reaches his room to unlock the door and walk inside, shutting it to lock the door. He sighs, sagging a bit against the door. His room was safe, he would be fine.

A snorting catches Angel's attention and he looks to see Fat Nuggets laying on the bed, giving him such sweet eyes.

"Hey Nuggys, did you miss Daddy?" asked Angel.

The pig oinks to then jump off the bed, revealing a large envelope on the bed. A chill rushes down the spider's back.

Standing back up, he slowly makes his way to the bed to pick up the thick envelope, seeing his name in curvy letters.

The stalkers handwriting, no way.

The notes always came from the mailbox downstairs in the lobby.

'How did this get in my room, there's no way a creepy stalker could get in without being noticed.' thought Angel.

Husk was always at the front desk until the hotel doors locked for the night, and he may drink a lot and get drunk, but he was always aware of everything around him. That cat misses nothing!

Shaking lightly, Angel opens the envelope and turns it around, shaking the contents out. Papers flutter out onto the bed, photos, it was all photos.

Angel picks one up to see it was of him playing the piano during his musical therapy. Eyes wide, he grabs another to see him walking down a hallway, phone out and texting. Angel grabs another to see himself sleeping on the couch in the lobby after a long night of working the clubs.

'Someone would have seen him, how is he getting all these pictures?!' thought Angel.

He grabs another for a cold sweat to break out. It was a photo of himself in the kitchen. He's cooking dinner along with Niffty, but the tiny demon's face has been scribbled and ripped out.

Angel quickly goes through the rest, there's one of him with Charlie but her face is also marked out, another with Vaggie too. The rest of the photos that show Angel interacting with anyone else had their faces scribbled and cut out.