Hold me, please.

Amanda.

"This," He gestured towards the double-story house "Is our home."

Her eyes widened and she looked at him.

"R-really?" She stuttered, finally.

"Yes." He stepped towards her and embraced her from the back.

"Ans, I can't... I can't believe it." She whispered.

"I know you can't because you just called me Ans instead of Asshole."

She let out a chuckle and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asked, kissing the back of her head.

"No, Why w-would I?" She asked. He smiled.

"Let's go inside." He unwrapped his hands from around her waist and held out his hand instead for her to take. This time she took it.

They entered the house together. It consisted of four bedrooms. One downstairs and three upstairs. There were three bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a backyard, and a garage.

"Oh. My. God." She whispered loud enough for Ansel to hear.

"You like it?" He asked once they were finished touring the house.

"I love it, Ansel. I can't believe we're going to live together." She flung her arms around his neck and hugged him.

A second later she pulled away and asked.

"How did you save the money for it?"

He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, I saved up for months. Those months I didn't come to visit and told you not to come, Because I was busy, I had to come here and choose the location then find a proper house, Make the payments. Dad helped me a great deal with that but I'll pay him back, I just need a good job. That's all."

Amy frowned.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have loved to help. After all, it's our house isn't it?"

He smiled.

"I wanted everything to be perfect. It was a surprise for you, babe- er, Amy."

"You can call me whatever you want, baby." She kissed him and whispered seductively in his ear.

"You're saying that because you're overwhelmed by emotions at this very moment."

"Well, why don't we find out tonight?" She asked.

Ansel coughed and looked at her. He had started to sweat.

"Tonight?"

She smiled and turned away.

"Hey!" 

"I'll just go and set up my bedroom, then we'll go to the stores to buy whatever we need. Any furniture for our bedrooms, okay?"

"Our bedrooms?" He echoed.

"Um... yes, our bedrooms."

"But why Amanda? Why can't we share a bedroom? Isn't that what couples who are living together do?"

"Ansel, I really do need a bedroom for myself, It'll be just next to yours."

"I'm not saying that you can't have one, But why can't we just share a bedroom?"

"Ansel, We are not sleeping together are we? We have been dating for three years but never got a chance to sleep together. Wouldn't it be better that once we do sleep together then I shift to your bedroom?"

He signed.

"Whatever." He muttered and left the living room.

FIve hours later Amanda was pushing the newly bought furniture around her room as Ansel was sleeping on the newly bought mattress, All his bedroom's furniture stood in a corner waiting to be placed.

It was nearly nine. She took a last look at her finished bedroom and walked towards Ansel's room.

"So like him, Ansel?" She took a look at the state of his room, shook her head, and called out his name.

He didn't move.

"Ans?" She went towards the mattress and sat down.

He didn't move again. But kept sleeping peacefully.

She settled down beside him, placed her head over his chest, and wrapped his free arm around her. The other was under his head.

He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

"Hold me, please." She whispered.

He wrapped his arms around her even tighter and kissed her forehead.

She started kissing his neck causing him to inhale sharply.

"I want you." She whispered, again.

Ansel.

He woke up and saw her lying on his chest.

"Hold me, please." She whispered.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. She brought her lips to his neck and started kissing it.

Damn.

"I want you." She whispered again.

She had no idea how much he wanted her.

"You have no idea how much I want you, Amanda." He got on top of her, placing his lips over hers.

Thanks to that one kiss, that worked as a spark between them. They had found each other. They both knew that they had found their soulmates.

That night they slept in each other's arms neither one letting go of the other.

The sun shone brightly and beautifully the next morning. Amanda hummed as she prepared breakfast, looking exceptionally beautiful in Ansel's T-shirt and boxers. He thought as he sat on the kitchen table looking at her.

"Breakfast is ready!" She placed a plate of omelet and pancakes in front of him and sat down beside him.

"I'll be eating your cooking for the first time," He said.

"I know, I made an extra effort. Eat and tell me if you like it."

Their life had started. A beautiful life was coming ahead of them.

But was it going to be as smooth as it seemed just now?