Chapter 3

When i woke up i was kind of confused , was everything just a dream ?, i realized it wasn't and that it was real life . I quickly got my backpack & kept walking straight. Their was birds flying everywhere chirping with happiness , while i was torn apart. I quickly realized this is probably how my parents felt. I was the happy birds singing all the time to hide the pain , and i was now in my parents place, being depressed and feeling like a mess. When i kept walking i saw a light through some trees, i kept following the light and started to hear joyful country music . I kept following the light and sound for a couple minutes . When i got there i looked around . It was beautiful. There was a barn type of place people dancing and singing. I decided to go in there , there was a big crowd , women , men and younger kids and some my age. There was someone singing on stage , i tried to see who it was over the crowd. It was a guy maybe 20 ish he had brown hair was wearing a flannel , jeans and a cowboy hat. He was playing a guitar while singing , thinking out loud by ed sheeran , one of my favorite songs . I stared at him he seemed so confident so happy on stage , enjoying the music , i knew that was what i wanted to do . Always since i was a little girl. My self esteem and confidence was to low , i was too shy, that i didnt believe in myself that i could go up there on stage that was the only big problem .i feel like people would laugh, but still deep inside me i feel like if i never got the chance to Atleast try how it feels ,to sing for other people while they look and observe.i wouldn't be complete. I started to mumble some of the lyrics the men was singing. I couldn't help it i loved that song. When suddenly a women with blonde hair , pretty tall, blonde hair,had blue eyes , & was wearing a fancy dress. "You wanna join?" She asked smiling . "Huh?" I responded " come here!" She said. She grabbed my hand and took me towards the stage . "Oh no no thanks!" " come on it will be fun!" The men with the microphone started to come our way to talk to the women . "This beautiful young girl would like to sing a song next" i stared at her confused . She gave me a look that made me feel like she believed in me that i could do this . " i cant do this" i said shaking. "Of course you can , i herd your voice its beautiful , i see it in you , you have talent , you're just scared to be judged , am i right?" I couldn't deny it , it was true that i was scared. "Next up is ..." "Wait whats your name?" "Ummm" is what i said "Well ladies and gentlemen next up is umm Unknown singer !" He handed me the microphone , i grabbed it slowly. I was scared , but every time i looked at the women i suddenly got a boost of confidence, i felt like she understood me . Who could she possibly be? I started walking up on stage , every step that i took closer to the stage frightened me, but there was no way out . This was my opportunity i though.