12

Y/n's POV
"So Y/n, can you sing any song?" ohmygod I'm not ready for this. I haven't sing for a while and my throat is so dry, I really can't sing right now but damn it I can't say no to him!

So we're here in their mini studio in their apartment that I didn't know they have one. Well I haven't really roam around in their apartment so yeah.

"I can't sing Chris, I'll maybe end up our friendship if I sing." I laugh but he just smiled. Hey, that was funny! I guess.

"We'll go to it soon but for now please sing for me. Pleaseeee" so I didn't really understand what he said in the first but never mind. Okay fine, I'll sing!

"Okay but only one song okay?" he excitedly nodded.

I grab the guitar and started strumming.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back

While staring at him who's really amuse while I'm singing is making me realize something.

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn
To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

He make me smile just by looking at him. He makes my heartbeat stop or fast when he approach me or talk to me.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

He makes me melt because of his smile and also his hotness.

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We are just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

When he hug me, it feels so comfortable, I wanna hug him everyday. If he's there, I know I am safe.

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

When sometimes make some sweet moves, I can'y help but to fall for it.

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason

He made me forgot of my problems. He is always there to make me laugh.

To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

When I first met him, I thought it's just a friendly love.

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
So please don't please don't please don't

I though I like him as a friend.

There's no need to complicate
'Cause our time is short
This, oh this, this is our fate, I'm yours

But I now realized, I like him more than a friend. Oh wait erase that,

I love him.

"That was so good Y/n. Actually that song is what I—" I didn't let him finished and without thinking right, I kiss him. Yes I freaking kiss Chris in the lips! Well just a peck.

He is still frozen and is he not breathing? oh my god. Honestly, I didn't regret what I did.

"Did you just kiss me?" I giggled because of his reaction. He's so cute.

"Sorry, I can't help myself." He is still shock and I can't help my self but to laugh.

"Why did you kiss me? Do you nlike me? I mean I'm not assuming anything, I'm just ask—" He was cut off when someone called in the phone and it's Lino.

He answered it.

"Araseo." he then ended it.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry but I need to go. I'll text you later okay? I'll accompany you outside, let's go." He then hold my hand and we both went outside.

"I'll text you okay? See you!" he mess up my hair in a sweet way.

"Sure, be careful!" He waved his hand and I entered my apartment.

I lean to the door and feel my heart beat. It's so fast! I'm so happy right now. I can't but to smile like an idiot again.

I don't have a part time job every Friday. I took a half bath and jump to my bed.

Chris
Hey, u still up? :)

Yas, I'm waiting for your text.

That's nice. Do you want to
have a date tomorrow?

That was so straight
forward Chris XD Sure, What time? I have part time job at 8pm-11pm.

I'll pick u up at 10am,
is that okay?

That'll be nice!
Okay then see you tmr! I need to sleep, I'm hella tired:(

Sure, go ahead. /Sending virtual hug/
Good night love<3

Stop! I can't sleep!

Listen to our song Insomnia then XD
You better sleep now. Goodbye <33

He's promoting their song lol. I'll search for it, I want to hear their voice.

So I thought I'll be only listening to their music Insomnia but guess what? I'm now watching their videos in youtube.

I saw here a video about Chris doing vlives and it maked me download the vlive app.

I followed them and Jinyoung oppa's group too. And it made me realise that Jinyoung oppa and Chris has the same company! Gosh.

I was about to sleep when my vibrate.

It's a notif from vlive saying that someone is live so I opened it and saw Chris face! Oh my god, I need to watch this.

As always he's so sweet. He speaks Korean with a mix of english. Oh my, he laugh so genuinely.

He then played I'm yours by Jason Mraz. The song I sang earlier. He then harmonise with the song. His voice is so sweet, it makes me fall for him even more.

"A little tip for you guys, if you love someone or you like her/him, don't hesitate to confess to him/her before it's too late. Actually, I have a friend who is having a hard time because he's afraid and coward to confess his feelings. But then he realise to do it before he regret it later on. That's all for Chan Room! Good night everyone." That hits me hard. Should I confess to him already? I mean isn't obvious that I like him?

"Oh and by the way, to the girl I'm referring to, he enjoyed the kiss." No way! Is the friend his talking about is himself? No freaking way!

____________