02: PROJECTS

Kai, you're gonna pay for this, Y/n thought as she said sorry to the guy she bumped into

Kai, you're gonna pay for this, Y/n thought as she said sorry to the guy she bumped into. Apart from the last time she bumped into someone, this time she did look at who it was. The person was a guy, blondish hair with a smirk that seemed all too much confident.

Y/n murmured a quick sorry as she picked him up from the ground. It surprised her when she heard him say that she was 'that one girl'. Does he know me? How? But she let it slip from her thoughts, as getting payback from Kai was the only thing in her head.

"Kai!! STOP RUNNING!" she finally stopped in front of their class door, "We were already going to be late. There was," she huffed, "Literally no point in running."

"But it was fun wasn't it! Lets have a public school moment for once," he waited for Y/n to stop exhaling so loudly, "Hey, hurry or else we'll have to serve detention."

He didn't even let her catch her breath so she could tell him off. The boy opened the class door to reveal the teacher at her desk and caused the other students to look up at the two friends.

"No, wait!" she tried saying, but the whole class was already staring at her.

"Did they just hook up or what?" one of the students whispered.

"Looks like it," another responded.

"We're sorry for interrupting," Kai said and bowed. Y/n just stood there with her hands on her knees, "It wont happen again. A senior of ours held us back for a short club meeting."

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and sit down."

"Guess they had a threesome then," the same person laughed.

"Hey! No false accusations," the teacher said to the student, "Y/l/n, Sakusa, go ahead and hurry to your seats."

The two didn't even reply as they just nodded to the teacher. But, along with the rest of the class, Osamu and Suna had also turned to look at the students who walked in. Osamu noticed the girl who walked in had the hair color and height that Atsumu had told him of. And he knew he wasn't being crazy when he had looked back at Suna, who also had the same curious look as him.

Could it have been her that 'Tsumu was talking about? I'm not going crazy right? he thought.

"You're thinking the same thing right?" Suna whispered.

"Yeah, it's her right? How have we never noticed her around?"

"I don't know. She must be really quiet or something. Too bad for Atsumu. That must be her boyfriend or something. I mean, did you see the way she was panting?!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Suna. You heard what they said, and I believe them because obviously who the hell would hook up on school grounds?"

"Whatever you say. Do we tell Atsumu--"

"Suna! Miya! Stop talking. Let me say what is needed, and then you can go in your own little conversation again."

Suna faced the board as well as Osamu turned back around. Y/n's head shot up to see who she was talking about. Ah those two boys again.

"As I was saying, we'll be doing group projects. It won't be necessary for you to work on it at home, but if you miss a day or slack off, it might be best to meet together after school. You can get together in groups of three or four. The information is already written on the board. Remember, the library is open all day until before they close the school gates. You also might need to take a break off of club activities. But I'm sure everyone here will have enough time."

The class looked around, already turning to their friends to see who would work with who. Y/n and Kai, on the other hand, still needed at least one more person to complete their group, or else it wouldn't count.

"Here's this page to fill out the information you collect. Due date is around next week! Get to work!"

The papers were passed down by rows and groups of kids joined their desks together to get started. Y/n looked around, noticing that there were no tables to join. But then someone tapped on Kai's shoulder. As he turned around, he saw two guys. They were the ones that were late, right?

"Oh sorry, but we only have us two in a group. Mind if we join you guys?" the grey haired boy said.

Kai glanced at Y/n. Her face looked confused. She had zoned out. Was this not the same boy who she bumped into earlier? "So, Y/n?"

The girl looked back up with a serious expression, but then it softened.

"Yeah... It's not a problem at all. You can bring your chairs over if you want," she said.

The thing was that Osamu and Suna did get asked to join multiple groups. They just declined because the two wanted to get to know Y/n, and why Atsumu took sudden interest in her being.

"Does it feel kind of off to you? You know, how they just came to us? They're popular if I'm not mistaken," Y/n said to Kai.

"Yeah, but it's probably nothing. Let's just get this over with. I'm sure that with your smarts, we'll get this finished in no time."

Y/n just nodded, "So what's your names?"

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope this wasn't too boring.