𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Unknown time,Gringotts,England

Unknown time,
Gringotts,
England

Beautiful women who look nearly in their 20s move gracefully into Gringotts, almost destroyed by muggles.

If you look around, all you will see is destruction.

Ash is all that has left of the magical world. Nothing is left of what mother magic has gifted.

The woman who was once called known as Louella potter reached a door. The only door left standing in the pile of ash.

She cut her palm with a silver goblin-made knife as if that was the most natural thing for her. She placed her hand on the door and started chanting in an ancient language long Forgotten to this world with time.

Then the door jerk open. She steps inside the room, looking for Something or rather someone, when a voice greets him.

"you are finally here, mistress," greeted a being.

"in Flesh and bones," she replied calmly.

There was a pause.

"Why," the being said.

"I wish to die, now that there is nothing left for me to Live," she said calmly as if she didn't just wish her death.

"You do know that you are the only magical being alive on earth, and it wouldn't have happened if you would have just listened to me." said the being with an' I told you so' look.

"I was not the person who I am today back then, I was young and naive also, Who in their right mind would go into another battle when they have just barely survived one," Louella said.

"So, instead of my gift you took upon my curse to become immortal and suffer for more than a thousand years only to come before me, craving for death." the being said, still not understanding the old soul in front of him.

Why would someone don't want ultimate power?

Why denied his gift.

"That is why I come here knocking at your door. I will accept my rightful place to break my curse so that, I can die and move on once for all." Louella said, not ready to go back empty-handed.

"Mistress, I know that you enough to know that you won't find peace knowing that with you, The magical world will die and you did nothing even though you had the power to do everything." Said the being.

"I have lived long enough to lost my ability to love and care. You know time does this to a being, more than anyone else in the world death, don't you." Said Louella.

"mistress, you feel broken, because you do care and that my dear, makes you a human and utterly powerful and special human but human nevertheless." death said, making Louella sigh.

"So what do you want me to do, live in this pile of ash for next thousand years or so," she asked sarcastically, making death chuckle a bit but to uphold the fearsome reputation he covered it up with a cough.

While Louella eyes him with amusement, in return, death glare at her.

"Don't look at me like that," he said, still glaring.

" like what..." she asked innocently, tilting her face in fake confusion.

" Oh shut it you know very well. Now, back to the topic of your death wish, you can accept my powers and I will grant you a second chance to change lives." death said.

" fine but then if I wish to die will you let me," she asked.

" of course I will if you wish to," the being said slyly.

"Ok, so I accept." making death grin from ear to ear.

" marvelous, now I will see you when you die. Bye-bye till then " he said, grinning like a manic, and to be frank, it scared Louella for the first time in thousand years.

Then she suddenly remembers she has forgotten the ask an important question.

"Waite a minute, what year will I be going back to, " she asked, starting to panic as her body began to feel light.

" In 1930 of course " before she could smack the smug look death had on his face as he watched panicking. Her world went blank.

'I will get you for doing this with me death, I swear..' That was the last thing she thought.

If only she knew what death has in stock for her.

She won't be complaining.