Epilogue

"You know that it's okay to back out whenever you want to." Taehyung whispered, leaning down to press a kiss to Jungkook's neck, right where his mark would be placed.

"You say that as if I'm a virgin." Jungkook teased. Taehyung growled playfully in response, nipping at the junction between Jungkook's neck and shoulder.

"You had the right to stop me as a virgin, and you have the right to stop me now."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'm ready, we've talked about this so many times, and we've waited for so long that it already feels like I'm yours. The only thing that's different is that I don't have a mark. Yet."

Taehyung preened at that word. Because that's what this was, wasn't it? They were here now, in their shared room, Jungkook's nest perfected and blending their scents together beautifully. They were here, and soon they would show their undying devotion and love for one another by bonding in the most intimate way possible.

Their friends were gone, leaving for the night after giving the couple their well wishes, leaving just the two of them.

Jungkook giggled, pulling Taehyung into the nest, playing jumping on top of him and giving him a peck on the lips. But Taehyung wasn't having it. Soon enough it was Jungkook, underneath Taehyung, who was now sucking several hickies onto his neck, pinning down the omega's body with his own.

Their giggles and the playfulness was quick to wash away, leaving Jungkook nothing but a moaning mess, his skin forming goosebumps with every brush of the alpha's lips on his skin. His body was trembling, arousal slowly building in his chest.

Taehyung could smell it. Could smell the beginnings of arousal. They hadn't done enough to warrant Jungkook producing any slick yet, but the alpha knew they were well on their way.

Tonight he was going to take his time. He was going to slowly ravish his omega, love him completely, and only after, when they were both at the peak of their pleasure, would he make Jungkook truly his for the rest of their lives.

He trailed his lips from Jungkook's neck, further down, nipping at his collar bones. He was teasing, constantly running his hands down Jungkook's wasit, and then further down, almost touching his clothed cock, almost touching his ass, but pulling his hands back up at the last minute.

Jungkook was whining, wiggling around.

Taehyung grinned into the omega's skin, eventually pulling all of Jungkook's clothing off, taking his shirt off as well, before kissing his chest, his tongue laving around one of Jungkook's nipples, knowing that it was a particularly sensitive spot.

Jungkook jumped in surprise, but a moan was ripped from his mouth and he found himself arching his back further into the alpha's mouth, who was gently biting and licking over the bud, twisting and pinching the other.

It shouldn't have been so arousing, but just the knowledge of what was to come later tonight, the presence of the love of his life on top of him, paying so much attention to his body...it was enough to have been wet and leaking into the sheets already, his thighs shining with the bodily fluids.

"H-hyung please." He begged, wanting his alpha to touch him more, to take care of him. Claim him.

Taehyung nodded, smirking slightly before dipping downwards, kissing the omega's stomach, his hands traveling to the insides of his thighs, rubbing comforting circles.

Slick was everywhere, and the alpha dipped a finger into it, bringing it to his mouth to taste. He groaned in satisfaction, sweetness exploding on his tongue. Jungkook was a blushing mess underneath him. Every time Taehyung did something like this, no matter how many times, Jungkook would end up being a blushing mess.