Chapter 1 - Introduction to our main character

Just before anyone screams at me. The plot is going to go slow, since I do want to make all the skephalo shippers the best story I can possibly write. Also please don't ship them IRL it makes them both a little uncomfy and I'm only writing this because I didn't want to write a romance fiction without knowing who my characters emotions are. I got this idea while watching Quackity's live stream with Badboyhalo, but if I shipped them two the fandom would eat me alive. Oh my goodness I am going off on a rant. I wont waste any more time. Enjoy!

Also this is the most boring chapter of this entire wattpad, so it may be better to skip it if you like and get your fluff and stuff in the chapters after Chapter 3.

Hi, my name is Darryl, and no this is not a journal or a diary. This is all about my life, and for now. Only mine. It's a perfectly normal Monday morning, I get up at exactly 7AM and quickly take a short morning shower to wake up than eat my breakfast. I live in a college dorm, by myself, since my parents wanted me to focus on my studies more. My parents aren't rich, they just have a lot of extra money they can spend on stuff.

I grab my bike from the rack outside my dorms building and pedal my way to school. It's only a 2-minute ride away, but it feels good to have the wind rushing through my hair in the morning.

I arrive outside my class and look at my watch, 7:26AM. I'm early as usually, since I'm a bit of a nerd. I quickly enter my computer session and sit down in the third-row 4th seat on the left side, as I always do, and wait for the rest of the class to start pouring in.

I watch as everyone pours into the class, half of them sitting all the way in the back, when a kid that looks unfamiliar catches my eye. His brown fluffy hair bounces on his head as he walks down the aisle, casually swerving past other kids and sitting right next to me. He takes out computer and puts his phone in his backpack, slowly starting his computer up. Something about this guy catches my eyes. 

He turns towards me; we make eye contact for half a second. Oh shoot. I quickly look away feeling awkward as hell. He seems to shrug it off and casually turns back.

A while later, our professor comes into the class, he starts up the projector and starts the class.

I'm not sure why. But I'm having trouble paying attention. I keep looking over at my neighbor's computer to see what he is doing. 

The last few minutes of class approach, the teacher suddenly smacks the textbook against the table to get our attention, "This week, we will have everyone code a game, then design a website for it. This is a partner project. Please split the work evenly. Thankyou. This session is dismissed."

I panic. Knowing I don't have many friends in this class. "hey." I look over and see the fluffy brown-haired boy looking at me. "want to work together?"

"Me?" I quickly reply.

"You? Of course. Do you see anyone else near us that isn't already with a partner?" He responds rather harshly.

"That girl over there looks lonely." I say pointing to a girl with brown hair sitting 2 rows behind us.

"That's my sister. I don't want to talk with her right now." He responds.

"Oh. Ok than. When should we start?" I ask hastily.

"When are you available?" He asks.

"Any time after 6PM, I have to work for one of my professors from 3PM till 6PM so than I have some money to use on things I want, and my base motor skills." I reply.

"Ok than, here's my phone number. Text me when you're available." He says, then starts walking out of the session as fast as he can.

I look after him as he walks out, "What a strange person." at least he was polite to me, I think while taking my bike and getting ready to go to my next session.

I finish my work at 6PM and walk back towards my dorm. I than suddenly remember the group project. I whip out my phone and quickly send a text.

Me

Hello!

It's the other kid from class.

Where do you want to meet up?

Also, what is your name?

Unknown

Meet me at the library.

Please call me Zak

Me

Oki!

See you soooonnn!

I turn off my phone and start biking in the direction of the library. 

Well this was supposed to be short and sweet, yeah. I forgot the amount of words used in this, but it's like 700 something.

Please give criticism