You're not a human

With her skills of solving crimes she has some things clear to her which might be true to her and false to other.
•Lee Rang was an illegitimate child.
•He saved Ki-Yo-Ri from something and someone.
•Lee Yeon has some connection with Lee Rang.

Hjejin stood from her desk when Haneul bumped into her causing her phone to fall on Hjejin's desk, Hjejin looked at her in disbelief and Haneul apologetically shrugged.

"Yah! Stop using your phone on working hours." Hjejin picked her phone and was about to gave it back when she saw the picture in it, "That red umbrella!" She pointed at the phone.

Haneul took her phone and said "Oh this umbrella, it's nothing

Haneul took her phone and said "Oh this umbrella, it's nothing. The main culprit is that guy, he is kind of a criminal. He is not human though so can't punish him either. Why?" After not getting an answer she continued."Sorry I was getting bored so I started watching the old episodes of 'Unravelling the Urban Legend'."

"What do you mean by he is not a human?"

"This show is about finding urban legends, who have disguised themselves in human form" Haneul answered.

Hjejin's confusion changed into shock, it didn't really made sense but still Haneul words seemed true and this might be related to the missing cases.

That red umbrella was the same umbrella she just saw in Lee Yeon hand and this picture most definitely his.
If she went deep into Lee Rang's life maybe she would die or maybe she would find some of the missing cases victims alive and they would be reunited by their family and she made her decision.

As soon as she left the police station, she went straight to that veterinarian clinic and knocked at the door, the board says "closed" but she kept on knocking the door untill the guy who's name was Shin-Joo opened it. She directly went inside and Shin-Joo followed her.

"Excuse me mam, where are you going?"

"I know who you are and most definitely you are not a human." Hjejin claimed.

At first Shin-Joo was shocked but then he started playing dumb. "Mam I have no idea what you are saying. Please leave."

This time for the first time, out of curiosity she checked him out to ensure how well they disguise themselves in human form. He has a beautiful tan color and face but he has many scars on his face as someone had hitted him badly.
She shouldn't be feeling sympathy towards him but still she was.

She took out a note from her pocket and said "I don't care how you going to give this to Lee Rang through Ki-Yo-Ri or Lee Yeon but make sure you do because if Lee Rang doesn't met me today your entire species will be exposed and even if you kill me I have people who'll happily do it for money."

Shin-Joo accepted the note out of her hand. Without wasting her time Hjejin walked towards the door with poisonous backward look and when she securely exited the clinic a sigh of relief escaped her lips. Now all she had to do was wait.

Shin-Joo inside the clinic didn't knew what was happening but that woman mentioning Lee Yeon name caught him off guard. He without thinking went to meet Ki-Yo-Ri.

***
Lee Rang called Lee Yeon to inform him that he had sent a gift for his woman which was the eyebrows of tiger. Lee Rang knew what he was doing was wrong but he didn't have slightest bit of guilt about it because he wanted to do far more worse he wanted that human woman dead, who stole his brother from him.

After sometime Yeon was the one who called Lee Rang. He told him to meet him in Snail Bride restaurant. Lee Rang happily entered the restaurant and asked his brother to tell him what happened between him and his woman.

Yeon talked about absurd things for a while according to Lee Rang and asked Lee Rang to play the game with him that he and Lee Rang used to play in his childhood.
Lee Rang found it funny he always lost in this game still he asked him to play but gradually as the game progressed Lee Rang was the one losing and at the end he lost the match.

Yeon made it very clear that Lee Rang never won a single match by himself he won them because he let him and at the end Yeon told him that he was sorry that he saved Lee Rang from that forest when his mother abandoned him.

He left the restaurant soon after Yeon left and when he entered his apartment, Yoori came running towards him. "Mr. Lee, I have something for you, Shin-Joo gave this to me." She took out an envelope.

Lee Rang took and threw it away, but then he smelled a familiar scent from the envelope, that woman.
He opened the envelope and read it.

"You are not a human and I have proof so meet me or I'll expose you and your little gang."

Rang scoffed at the note and again threw it away but then suddenly an urge to meet that woman developed in his body and he left his apartment. With his abilities it was real easy for him to find her. She was at her building's terrace again.
"That woman has no fear, at all." Rang thought to himself.

He flied up to the terrace and found Hjejin, she was sitting calmly with suju and snacks like she hasn't invited a dangerous creature to her home.

He jumped in front of her making her startled. "Yah! You really think you can blackmail me?"

Hjejin replied. "Remember you told me to meet you again but we never met again so I made you."

He smirked. "You know I can kill after knowing that you know I'm not a human."

She listened to his confession of not being a human, making it very clear and for a fact he came flying was already a proof itself.

"Then kill me." She said determinedly.

A/n
Hello everyone.
The next chapter will be interested, I promise. Please stay tuned.

You guys are awesome 1k reads and 100+ votes I mean are you guys kidding me.
I don't have words to explain what I'm feeling.

I hope you all are in good health.
Thank you so much.

Thank you <3