|| 19 : Mission Accomplished ||

__________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 18 ||

No matter how huge the distance is... 

I'll be willing to get rid of it always... " Finally, he was in front of her. Both of them still had their phones to their ears, one had a smile on his face while the other had her eyes becoming glossy. 
 __________________

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

"You still talk so well..." Y/n said.

"You're saying it like you haven't seen me in years..." Yoongi said with a chuckle before continuing, "Well... the main thing is...did it worked?"

"hmm..It did...quite a lot.."  

"That's a relief then."

"Can I ask you a question?" Y/n asked and got a nod from yoongi. 

"Why did your feelings towards me changed so suddenly?"

"Well...you know how humans are... they only realize the value of someone when that person gets distant with them... I mean I don't wanna be cheesy and dramatic about this. I'll be straight forward. I really did found your personality annoying at first. We both have different personalities so that was pretty expected. I deal with a lots of people in my field of work on daily bases who all have differents personalities. Though one thing is common...they're all very professional. There concern towards me starts and ends with work only. No one wants to or you can say dares to cross that border within work. The way you treated me somewhat felt too special...to the extent that it all seemed to be fake. But as time passed, I realized that that's the way you are. You know how when we grow feelings for someone, all their imperfections turn into perfections to us..that's the case with me. Thought I don't mean you are imperfect in any way.... Ahhh why is it getting so cheesy...?" Yoongi said with a flustered face making y/n laugh. 

"Why are you laughing...?"

"Nothi-" She couldn't help but burst into laughter again when she saw his dumbfounded expression.  

She started walking in the sea with her ankles dipped into the sea level. 

"What~? Tell me~ why are you laughing~?" Yoongi asked as he started walking beside her too

Y/n just shooked her head with a smile before stretching her arms out for getting into a hug. But before she could engulf him into the hug, he moved her away with his index finger on her forehead. 

"Don't get touchy with me! Didn't I informed you earlier that there's something that you need to explain to me...? You left the company... Why...?"

"Well... I thought it was best for me and everyone else...You know I'm not experienced much.. When Minnie accused me of using my parent's money to get into the company... It really made me have doubts on myself... I thought that I should work at some smaller scale companies and get some experience before working at a big company like bighit..In that way, at least no one would be able to question my skills."

Yoongi nodded at her as she explained everything to him. "Did you get a new job?" 

"hmm...I got a job in the popular spa near my house. The other employees are really friendly and supportive. They teach me a lot of things."

"Good then. At least you're not unemployed right now. You know career is not a joke, right? Don't do stupid things like leaving a job just because of few hate comments ever again."

Y/n nodded at him with a smile.

They stayed near the sea for a good one hour before it got really late and y/n said that she needs to go back to her home.