3. First day of school and I already fu-

512

J.JK: Hello again, this time a itty bitty longer chapter.

You have to get used to longer chapters. If you like it or not.

-

"Are you gonna be fine today?" The older brother asked his younger brother.

They both stood in front of the large gate of their new school. Many students were already in the schoolyard, passing them by.

Jungkook stood with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans. The cold metal of his chains touched his skin. A thick black belt around his tiny waist and high black vans. He was wearing a white blouse that had the first few buttons unbuttoned and a matching tie that he had to wear every day, but was much looser than most of the students had he saw.

Finally, he wore a black jacket to match the uniform. And of course his earrings, two big silver rings first and then on his right side a silver cross through his upper lobe. And two more small silver rings through his orbital.

The boy ran his right hand through his dark brown hair that wore a silver ring on his index and ring fingers. The silver bracelet slid back a little on his wrist.

"Yeah," his younger brother replied who wore the same uniform, he too was covered in silver jewelry.

Something that was apparently not very common when he looked at the other students.

It must be a Jeon family thing.

Jacob turned his head to his taller brother. "Are you?"

Jungkook nodded and patted his brother nicely on the shoulder. "Text me when some stupid people are being a pain in the ass, okay?"

Jacob chuckled and nodded. "I can take them down on my own okay."

"I know, but you promised me not to fight on your new school." He warned the boy, remembering of the promise he had given his brother since the last time he had to take the bloody boy from the old schoolyard as always.

He was almost expelled then. Jungkook really didn't care tho.

But now they can't affort to be expelled from school, now that they live alone and no one takes care of them but themselves.

"And you promised me not to fuck around with any girls at school." The smaller boy remembered.

Jungkook pushed his little brother onto the schoolyard. "Yeah yeah, I'll try."

Jacob turned his face to the boy as he walked back. "But fucking guys is fine by me tho." He winked to his brother, knowing very well he dislikes that.

Jungkook wanted to grab his brother by the collar but that would stand out in such a schoolyard, crowded by those students, ready for looking at anything that stands out.

And as if they weren't already standing out though.

"You know I'm not gay and don't fucking wink to me again, understood?" The boy whispered in a deep voice, grabbing his brother's wrist.

The straps of Jacob's backpack slid from his shoulder to his arm-elbow. "Fine fine, now let me go, I'm already late." The boy begged with a laugh and his brother let him go. "Bye, have fun at school!" He waved and pulled up his backpack then quickly walked into the school.

Jungkook could see how every girl and even a few boys looked to the boy.

He knows that he himself is handsome and his brother and he share the same DNA so he must be handsome too.